Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

easily my favorite colorway, the velvet hoops
these creamsicles and all stars are tied..

but i like colors like velvet hoops because choosing an outfit is the best part. Shoes have colors you rarely see put together, choosing an outfit should be a challenge I enjoy that.

Originally Posted by kdotlove

any creamsicles left anywhere? Wishing there was a HOHBoston...
I'm wondering the same thing I should of picked up a pair along time ago.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Sorry I bet this questions been answered but are those velvet hoops dropping? Date?

That's what I want to know. If there is any solid information on if they're releasing and a date, then I haven't heard anything.

Originally Posted by clkru

zube42 wrote:
KD II all-stars>Kobe and Lebron all-stars.

I'm a big fan of the durant II, but I wouldn't go that far...

I would!  And in 3 years, KD >>>>>>>> Kobe AND LeBron.
kobe.gif

Imo ASG Kobe V = ASG KD2. Both >> ASG LeBron VII. Starting to really crave the ASG Durants, are there still pairs around? May have to see about getting a size 13... Man this summer/fall is gonna be tough with all the Jordan releases plus now my growing love of the KDs, Velvet Hoops are sick imo! Most definitely will be copped if/when they drop
pimp.gif

Has anybody provided info on these size wise? What's the fit like? Any comparisons? Eg. Kobe IV/V or LBJ VII?

FRESH - Been looking for a pair of those in sz 11 for two years now. Last auction I saw a little over two years ago went for about $700 for the set. Doubt they would go for that much now, but its the last shoe Durant has worn that I don't have. The search continues...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

FRESH - Been looking for a pair of those in sz 11 for two years now. Last auction I saw a little over two years ago went for about $700 for the set. Doubt they would go for that much now, but its the last shoe Durant has worn that I don't have. The search continues...

yoooo i seen an auction about 2 months ago, that was a size 11, that ended for only 78.00. + shipping..

but i was like
eek.gif
 i wish that was my size

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

yoooo i seen an auction about 2 months ago, that was a size 11, that ended for only 78.00. + shipping..

but i was like  i wish that was my size
mad.gif
Must have slipped through all my ebay searches. I'll keep an eye out for your size if I come across them.

NDC got the ASG KD2s... May have to order a pair tonight, but I told myself I was gonna save all February lol. That icy is just so tempting, and its Durants first ASG, I think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger!

Saw the KD ASGs today at HOH .. they are not bad ... the material on the upper is nice .. has a real smooth comfortable feel. I bet these feel nice on the court.

I need to swoop on some KD2s...these look better and better every time I come to this thread...

Imma bout return my coppers and get the Kd2 all star games.

I just need to know is the KD2's as light as the kobe Vs?

Back
Top Bottom