Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I really like these ones. Anybody know anything about them?

kdii.jpg
These kind of remind me of these:

nike-steve-nash-trash-talk-white-orange-01.jpg

Does anybody Finishline have these in store. I went to mine at M.O.A. nothing. When I asked dude "do you have the new durants?" he pointed me to the hyperize. I said " no the kd2 not the hyperize." "He replies no these are durant's new shoe. Dude was about to sing the hyperize commerical.
laugh.gif
So i was like "okay thanks" then left.
In thinking about getting the white/blue cw with the FNL cupon

Does anybody Finishline have these in store. I went to mine at M.O.A. nothing. When I asked dude "do you have the new durants?" he pointed me to the hyperize. I said " no the kd2 not the hyperize." "He replies no these are durant's new shoe. Dude was about to sing the hyperize commerical.
laugh.gif
So i was like "okay thanks" then left.
In thinking about getting the white/blue cw with the FNL cupon
I encounter this kind of crap at any chain store in the Seattle area... I know its a low-paying customer service job and all, but some of these dudes at least have some remote interest in or accurate knowledge of shoes...

A few weeks ago, a dude tried to sell me the Hyperize as "the best basketball shoe ever made", and even told me that they had Nike's cutting edge "LunarZoom" in the sole.  I just chuckled to myself and said "okay... have a good day, man", and left.

Anyway, I haven't seen these in-store at any FNL yet, either.  I can't wait to see the black/white/purple/maize in person! 

got my 8.5 creamsicles in, but it fit too small. need a 9.....
nerd.gif

I plan to get these colorways..

The shape of the shoe riminds me of when i had these..

Im still ballin in my KD1´s and they are holding up really well considering the price..

yeahh, FNL just got in the blue\white. might be the 2nd best colorway (behind the creamsicles)

Ordered a pair from ShoeTrends.com. Lookin' forward to these.

And yeah, the wht/navy/photo colorway is a nice one. I may get those after the wht/blk/orange.  

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

got my 8.5 creamsicles in, but it fit too small. need a 9.....
nerd.gif
So you're saying the KD2 runs small? 

^ yeah, i think so. i have semi-wide feet. the length is fine, but you see that things on the outer midsole, it's supposed to reinforcement, but that tightens the width. i thought it was true to size, but as i started wearing my all star games, i felt like definitely needed a .5 size bigger.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ yeah, i think so. i have semi-wide feet. the length is fine, but you see that things on the outer midsole, it's supposed to reinforcement, but that tightens the width. i thought it was true to size, but as i started wearing my all star games, i felt like definitely needed a .5 size bigger.

Wow. That's cool.  Me personally, I like a shoe that hugs my foot. I don't want any movement.  But aside from that, is this a shoe that you would employ in your game day rotation?  

laugh.gif
wht/blk orange is nice. Only NTNY seems to be carrying this shoe in NYC. I guess because the KDI bombed. Most stores had them for $34.99 and below.

Shoetrends has sold out. They issued me a refund for a pair that I ordered this morning.

Back
Top Bottom