Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^ ya'll gotta peep the bottoms of the shoes.. just peeped it while trying them on
one shoe bottom had like all his work out excerises and what not
and about practice after games, and practice on days off, grandma bringing food to the gym and sleeping in the gym.
and the other shoe has like numbers... dont know what they stand for
The KD2 is different from my first sneaker, although there's some similarities. The sneaker has a strap on it at the mid sole. It's not a high top but it's a mid, almost. It's a great fit. It has the same bottom as the KD1s that show how I grew up and my workout plans and things like that. It's pretty cool. One of the numbers on the sole is 108, which is the house number for my grandmother's house. I used to sit outside of her house almost every day after the school. Another number is 20746, which is the address number of the post office where my mom used to work at across the street from my old house. Those are just some things from my childhood that mean a lot to me.
That's what a few of the #'s mean, from his website.

This Jordan Brand Tee was ordered just for the CREAMSICLES
pimp.gif

http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-284608/pgid-284607

Picked these up today. One of the comfiest pairs straight out of the box Ive tried on. And for 95 you cant beat that price. Might go back for a second pairnext week if they're still around

Originally Posted by noobertoober

^^^ thanks...mad props for notoriousmj23 who got me into the game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now that's appreciated!! No thank you for allowing me to help... keep it up man

bunch of jokers huh?? i guess thats being cool... anyone got pics of them wearing them casually wit jeans. thaanks much appreciated!!!

^^^ no jokes man.. but alot of people just got theirs today and aren't gonna just throw a "heat of the moment" fit together to post right now..
maybe im just speaking for myself tho

^^zeus.. wanna help him???

Back
Top Bottom