Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by clkru

I'll say it again - how in the heck could Leo Chang be responsible for these and the Hyperize!? These are so much more dope looking and functional than the overly flexible, injury-inducing Hyperize!

Does Leo have a split designer personality or something?

KD2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hyperize
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's had problems with the Hyperize. I hate them, but I have to wear them cause they're our team shoes. If there were a White/Black/Red pair of KDs I'd say F the team shoes though lol.

So far I'm really liking what I'm seeing with the KD2, great looking sneaker for an even better pricepoint.

I really like these ones. Anybody know anything about them?

kdii.jpg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^ yeah that picture effect is cool....that designers hair is aweful though..

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Can you say copped...

pimp.gif
. Any1 needing help with these..  you know (mods if i can't say that delete that comment please thanks) just trying to look out

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-2.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-3.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-4.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-5.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-6.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-7.jpg

Fresh- i taking your a go on the all stars? unfortunately, i m not gonna be able to grab them for another week...this weekend is putting a hurt on my wallet...

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Nice pics. Those are insane, I love the clear sole. Passing on both lbj and zk5 and getting those instead.

I like these...not hatin', but is it me or is the fact that KD is ballin outRAGEOus this season playin psychology on us sneak-heads?? b/c I'm thinkin the LBJ VII's are not an e-z pass, unlike these....

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

I'm liking the colorways and even more so the price tag. $85?
eek.gif
You just don't see that nowadays.

its gonna be 95, whenever nike brings out a supreme version of a shoe, they slap 10$ on the price..

why?? i dont know. i wish i could tell you.. but they just do...

creamsicles are 95.. 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Nice pics. Those are insane, I love the clear sole. Passing on both lbj and zk5 and getting those instead.

I like these...not hatin', but is it me or is the fact that KD is ballin outRAGEOus this season playin psychology on us sneak-heads?? b/c I'm thinkin the LBJ VII's are not an e-z pass, unlike these....
I think people are liking the $95 price tag vs the $160 for the LBJ...also I like the zoom way better than the air max balloon in the LBJ...it rides much lower and responsive...imo.

I like these better than the creamsicles I have..I would trade them if someone wanted too...

That's exactly why. 95 dollars. Plus the lbj and the zk5 are overkill with that 3m woodgrain. These have a nice subtle use of that design in the right spot. I'm not spending 160 on the lbj vii unless it's the dunkmans/ctk or either hwc pair. I'd scoop the all star vii If it was 95. But 160 plus ten percent Chicago tax. No thanks

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Fresh- i taking your a go on the all stars? unfortunately, i m not gonna be able to grab them for another week...this weekend is putting a hurt on my wallet...

yea brandon. they should be thier, i think they would

might have to pull the trigger on those all stars.........ive got an eastbay gift card i been waiting to use

does anyone have experience playing in these? wish there was full length zoom but i guess with the price we wont see that
frown.gif

all stars or the black/red hmm....

Soon as my money from my All Star Tickets I sold gets deposited, I'm all over those KD All Stars and either the LeBron 7 or Hyperdunks too.

Back
Top Bottom