Nike KD2 Oklahoma City Thunder "Away"

When Kevin Durant decided to enter the NBA after just one year of college basketball, he didn't disappoint, and neitherhave his shoes. The KD2 looks to improve upon the first model, starting with this, which represents the Thunder's away uniform. It has a primarily blackupper, with black safari print on the strap and sides, contrasted by blue and orange accents. I'll post up a release date as soon as it becomesavailable.

More at Air23.

nike_kd2_away-1.jpg

nike_kd2_away-2.jpg

nike_kd2_away-3.jpg

I like those a lot..zoom air?
pimp.gif

Can't wait till this colorway drops..i liked the first model..

I like the shoe, but I think it would look better with a higher cut like whats on the KD1s.... and based on pics from this USA team tryouts this past summer,they look better on the floor than in pics by themselves.

I liked the first ones alot better than these ones and is it just me or did nike use the exact same design for the sole as the KD 1?

yea........... the first ones were better. maybe some other colorways will change my mind.

they're about as uninspired as he is...

i live in OKC and have watched him play several times. can't say i'm a fan of his at all.

i like the simple design and the lower cut. the midfoot strap will help get a good fit.

oh and dmxgod, dont get too excited because its probably only forefoot zoom like the first model.

shoe looks great to me, i like the mid>high.

give me a couple variations of the home cw's and i m good...

What happened to the white midsole!?!?!!?!

Too dark without some white breaking it up...

Any chance we'll get a Sonics colorway!?

After all, KD was SEATTLE's 2008 Rookie of the Year before Clay Bennett stole him and the team away to OKC.

Back
Top Bottom