Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

which Xmas version u like?
http://www.lrj23.com/blog...hp/2010/12/15/nike-xmas/
155547_10150108331750236_633780235_7860001_4559111_n.jpg

man that lemonhead pair looks sick but i think im going to wait until there on id. does anybody know when they launch on there?

eh, sorta want. the video game buttons on the back though....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

5351696d7af92b810b13cb5cac4902e5d7234b6b_r.jpg

pimp.gif
These are nice if I have the chance to get these then I will, if not then oh well. I want to copp the aways and homes first. I can't wait to see the ID option they have. What will be the price on the id? I'm thinking 130 maybe max.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

30t6p3b.gif
awww comone koopa, don't let the buttons take over the beauty of the shoe..

IMO the buttons are nice, and it gives the taste, and a nice touch..

Can't lie..

KD3's in this colorway looks better than the kd's 2 in this colorway...

KD 3 > KD 2 (in this colorways )
kd2-away-2.jpg

But this colorway over

nikekd22.jpg

over

nike-kd3-1.jpg

sick.gif

these feel pretty bad. It feels like a low top Nike East 2 West
sick.gif

No flexibility at all on these, feels ultra stiff. Nothing at all like the KD 2s

Ima be returning these smh.

Dam the lemon heads look crazy and yes fresh im diging this years aways alot more than the kd2 aways. I didnt even like the aways last year.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. yeah i just wish they stayed with the creamsicle colorway, i mean....what does this colorway have to do with the thunder? grinch's are a lock. lebrons are a definite no go. and these are a maybe. you getting all three? or just brons and these?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. yeah i just wish they stayed with the creamsicle colorway, i mean....what does this colorway have to do with the thunder? grinch's are a lock. lebrons are a definite no go. and these are a maybe. you getting all three? or just brons and these?

yea i agree they should have stood with creams.. that colorway could have been classic.. but i guess they saving it for the hyperfuse..

and yea this doesn't have anything to do with the thunder.. LULZ.. and yea man all three..all 3 colorways are a go and copped.. one question why are brons a no go?

always curious on why people don't like certain shoes.
smile.gif

I'm def coppn these xmas kd3s..still hoping for creamsicles..but will def get the hyperfuse to go along with the westbrooks..maybe orange will be a base option on ID

I like the switch up to lemonheads....keep it creative.

Thunder do have Yellow and Blue in their Uni's and it is Christmas day.

Creamsicles are nice, I'll buy the Hyperfuse.

We just got information this morning that we will be carrying the Nike Zoom KD III in Vibrant Yellow/Photo Blue/Team Orange (17279700), but they will be extremely limited.  As far as I was told, these shoes can only be ordered over the phone on Christmas Day.  Our call center will not be open until 7 AM CT, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just got information this morning that we will be carrying the Nike Zoom KD III in Vibrant Yellow/Photo Blue/Team Orange (17279700), but they will be extremely limited.  As far as I was told, these shoes can only be ordered over the phone on Christmas Day.  Our call center will not be open until 7 AM CT, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^dean, i like the away (black/blue) CW in the 2 more...agreed on the white/orange/black though...

Back
Top Bottom