Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

eek.gif
at how slow these are moving. wowwwwww. copped, just cause it was moving slow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

KD III retail price is 88.00
also this shoe will be the eaziest to obtain due to the fact everybody sweating Lebron & Kobe joints

i knew this would happen with this shoe but i had to scoop that 3m is serious

Is it true that translucent soles aren't as durable?

I think I heard that somewhere around these parts, or maybe at SC.

No that isnt true bro^
I have the kd 2 allstars and i ball in them hard and they are intact beside creasing its the best hoop shoe i have owned since the jordan 17

Ah okay, thanks for the 411.

I'm so tempted to cop the Xmas pair, but I really shouldn't...I already have the away color and am low on funds
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

eek.gif
at how slow these are moving. wowwwwww. copped, just cause it was moving slow.
laugh.gif
I'm sure a lot of resellers will scoop these up. Some are on ebay already which is no shock. Wish I had the chance to get these now but guess I can find them later. I don't think many people like the color and look of these.

up on eastbay but says on back-order until the 26th....do i trust em or jus grab em when i camp for grinches?...scared that it might be canceled
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
got myself a pair. figured might as well get these, since i was gonna get a pair eventually anyway...

By the way nice sig is jeremy lin seeing any clock these days? I know its hard playing behind monta n curry

Originally Posted by nastaljik

EASY PICK UP LAST NIGHT EASTBAY...BUT I GUESS NOT A LOT OF HYPE
Same here, free shipping and no tax, I just forgot to put something else in the cart so it wouldn't come in a garbage bag
eyes.gif

Most of the hype went towards the Kobe and Lebron Christmas shoes so I knew this would be the easiest to obtain and there's still sizes up on NDC and Eastbay.

Merry Christmas

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Same here, free shipping and no tax, I just forgot to put something else in the cart so it wouldn't come in a garbage bag
eyes.gif

Most of the hype went towards the Kobe and Lebron Christmas shoes so I knew this would be the easiest to obtain and there's still sizes up on NDC and Eastbay.

Merry Christmas

Oh the garbage bag, I forgot to do the same hopefully they are not crushed when they arrive
ohwell.gif

I actually called up Eastbay and added the giftbox option, it's only $3.99. The total comes out to $91 and some change, but still no tax + free shipping, that's a good deal. 

Originally Posted by bc60997

eyes.gif

Merry Christmas

Oh the garbage bag, I forgot to do the same hopefully they are not crushed when they arrive
ohwell.gif

OHH Crap! I forgot about this. 
mad.gif

im sorry i havent kept up with this thread...but are there pics of the christmas pair on feet? thanks

I actually called up Eastbay and added the giftbox option, it's only $3.99. The total comes out to $91 and some change, but still no tax + free shipping, that's a good deal. 

thanks for the tip I went and did the same.

eek.gif
. they look nice on feet.
pimp.gif
. glad i went ahead and pulled the trigger last night.

Back
Top Bottom