Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I'm about to retire my KD3 Pikachus from the court.

Thinking of throwing them in the washing machine to clean em up - y'all think that will totally destroy the 3M?

jk8zd5.jpg

some more black silver kd3s on the Oakland Soldier kids..AAU team in NorCAl

Jmizzo nice find on that pic. Those are certainly nice.
Thaolor me personally I wouldn't machine wash them but if you do you should probably wrap them up in some towels and put it on a light tumble

Originally Posted by thaolor

I'm about to retire my KD3 Pikachus from the court.

Thinking of throwing them in the washing machine to clean em up - y'all think that will totally destroy the 3M?

try some shoe magic.....

kdiii.jpg

i like how the lace swap on the orioles turned out...used my creamsicle laces on them...hope the ST away gets released

after those pictures i'm nearly embarrassed to post this. dope pics.

these just came in today. gonna hoop them in the kansas all-state game

KDIII "collection"

Cbrooks3 - I still need a pair of those. What part of kansas you in? Im in wichita for work right now.No info on scroing titles yet? Starting to lose hope

thanks fresh, bahunt, cbrooks and baythang

i would like to have the black on black on discount, loved how miller wore it at the playoffs/finals with the white laces.

the asgs could be had on discount on some finishline and footlocker stores. hope you find one.

Jrjmd - The black on black is on sale at the allen, tx outlet. Last I checked they had a full size run. They were like $55. Good luck.

i'm in manhattan. 
they keep giving detailed pictures, which usually means they are going to release, but we aren't receiving word on the scoring titles.

hopefully if they do drop, they will round out my KDIII collection.

jrjmd wrote.i like how the lace swap on the orioles turned out...used my creamsicle laces on them...hope the ST away gets released
Pic is straight fire..The Orioles with the orange laces..makes me wanna  go 3 OT´s and cross up Shane Battier and bury a jumper all in his mouth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

jrjmd wrote.i like how the lace swap on the orioles turned out...used my creamsicle laces on them...hope the ST away gets released
Pic is straight fire..The Orioles with the orange laces..makes me wanna  go 3 OT´s and cross up Shane Battier and bury a jumper all in his mouth
roll.gif

laugh.gif
y'all some fools

Originally Posted by reppin va

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cold Blooded!!!!!!

you guys need to check the video of durant tossing it off the glass for harden in that all star game. saw it on his facebook page.
eek.gif

thinkin about joinin #teamkdthunderup...

copped some kd3s the other day and felt like the sweep thru, foul-draw move might work for me...

these shoes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom