Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Being a 'Skins fan, I want to like those Durants....

....but that patent leather on the side is really holding me back from coppin.

SMH.

Just a heads up...A lot of the Nike sponsored AAU teams got special colorways of the KD3 last week at the EYBL in Dallas. Lot of metallics and bright colorways  . For example

Photoshop I did. "South Beaches"

20q1efm.jpg

Copped a pair of KD III "Orioles" for 62 yesterday
pimp.gif

Such a dope colorway..that makes my 2nd pair of KD IIIs

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Being a 'Skins fan, I want to like those Durants....

....but that patent leather on the side is really holding me back from coppin.

SMH.
scoop bro, if they were leather they would have CREASED to easily. they are a banger bro.. cop

not a huge fan of these shoes, but I heard they're pretty good to ball in. Just copped og colorway for $45 shipped.

^We didn't hear about them last year until late May early June if I remeber correctly. And it was a true quickstrike.
There's still time. I assume Leo is working something out as we speak.

Dean-you're little brother plays for the Gauchos? Nice, and you don't have a pair? What's up with that.

I believe in that picture the kid behind him is Junior Lomomba from Madison, WI. I used to work him out...

Waiting very patiently and hoping for a NIKETOWN CHI appearance once again this summer!
My only concern with the "Quick" turnaround on the ST2, is that the materials and quality may be diminished some.  Was a little off, or should I say, not equivalent to some of the GRs, and certainly the "Supreme" colorways we got last year.  Nonetheless, still stoked to have these.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

89126494b8caedbffb0b0ca9a9468cc0e333b69d.pjpg

^Very true. I would hope that Nike has special colorways like scoring titles, mvps, finals, ect. thought out ahead of time for all three major sig athletes and its just a matter of starting production. But not quite sure how it works.
On another note it would be cool to see what they do for KD and company if they make a finals run.

damn they are out of my size from that ebay seller....thinking about going half size up just because of the price...

Damn..cmon Nike..where the scoring titles at?? Last year this time they were out already..could we see them before the playoffs end at least.

Don't be surprised to see something on F/F feet tomorrow for game 5 in OKC.  Although, assuming OKC wins, could be a West Conf. finals breakout?

Quickly Re:: Last nights game, Durant wore the Orioles with orange lace combo again, and struggled at times with Tony Allen defending, but assuming they advance, who is capable of checking him on Dallas?

^Mavs will probably see a variety of guys at him, I would say he'll probably see alot of Marion due to his size though.

F&F of KD35 usually are in something nice though...

To quote Dave from Storage Wars, "YEEEEEP"

Is it just me/ just the angle or is that one pair's right shoe toebox kinda "bloated".  Maybe its got too much paper stuffing inside?
happy.gif

Nice pickups,  how do the T's fit?  Thnk the flight shirt is kinda nice and its doesn't have numbers on back right?

Poor angle I guess.

Flight tee is nice, I went with the XL fits fine. No numbers on the back...

Back
Top Bottom