Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Waiting very patiently and hoping for a NIKETOWN CHI appearance once again this summer!
My only concern with the "Quick" turnaround on the ST2, is that the materials and quality may be diminished some.  Was a little off, or should I say, not equivalent to some of the GRs, and certainly the "Supreme" colorways we got last year.  Nonetheless, still stoked to have these.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

89126494b8caedbffb0b0ca9a9468cc0e333b69d.pjpg

Never seen these.... dope
pimp.gif

those orioles look so much better with orange laces.

and wow.. KD only wore 2 pairs of KD2s all year last year, supposedly. a home and an away. (plus creamsicles)

wonder about this year. he did have that pair of white-based IDs, plus the fan-designed pair. hmm..

Originally Posted by size twelve

and wow.. KD only wore 2 pairs of KD2s all year last year, supposedly. a home and an away. (plus creamsicles)

wonder about this year. he did have that pair of white-based IDs, plus the fan-designed pair. hmm..

Nah man he wore a lot more than just those.  Most of the stuff he wore frequently last year was PE's compared to this years ID's and GR's

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know this is prolly a dumb question but they don't give a trophy for scoring title right?

I thought it was like a plaque...

I wear KD's way more than LBJ or Kobe...seem to have a better fit for my fit.

I will say that the Lebron 8 V2 is probably my favorite though.

If Durant specifically asked them to remove the strap for the 3, why would they go and slap one on there again for the 4?

EDIT: just seeing the KD 4 thread. *copy, paste*.

^^Nice work man. You worn those other blue id's yet? How's the creasing on the patent holding up?

you and I both.  I am growing more and more skeptical about a Scoring Title shoe as the days go on.  Something would have leaked either via twitter or some other online site by now I would think.  Perhaps they are just waiting for game 3 of West Conf. finals to leak something.  Man I hope so!

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Maybe they are waiting to do a finals shoe...nike must have to come up with something for Bron and KD just in case right?

Bron and his ENT be acting like a girl, so im guessing only KD

I'd like to find a pair of EA's around 200.

I dont think we'll see anything about scoring titles for awhile.

We didnt see anything last year til like mid june if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'd like to find a pair of EA's around 200.

I dont think we'll see anything about scoring titles for awhile.

We didnt see anything last year til like mid june if I remember correctly.
May have been mid-June, but we had seen pics on F/F feet prior to that I believe.  I also think we are all just more eager this time around, as kd2s were still pretty slept on this time last year, unlike3s, and even 4s now.  Momentum building for KD.....more to come hopefully

hopefully,

I'm sure they're is something made up.

You should see something sooner than later...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom