Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Did everyone who picked up from HOH get the sick shoe case?

excuse my terrible cell phone pic
DAMB!!!!!!!...........whats the deal wit that case????......mostly evry1s pics i seen they had came in the regular orange nike box..........wher did u get urs @ wit the special box and what was the increase in price???

HOH PG... I had my buddy pick em up for me.. He said he had to sweet talk the girl there to give him a couple of em.. best part of it, it was the same price

LS is "limited series" or "lifestyle series" I believe. I know they used to use it on Jordans a lot...I could be wrong though.

Liking the box Joesanerd. I'm glad KD held down his home people in the DMV this year. Saw these at PG Plaza but ended up passing. In the end I guess I wasn't feeling the homes as much as the aways. Congrats to all that got theirs.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is 59.99 plus tax a good price for the black/orange kd 3?
Pretty decent.  May be able to find em 10 bucks cheaper elsewhere, but sizes will then become an issue.  If you want 'em I wouldn't have any reservations about copping at that price.  Probably one of the best- if not the best KD3 GR colorway, ******** and Aways are close.

Ok - just called NTLV and VAULT. both locations sold out. anyone from NY or Chicago willing to help a player out?!

-yons1

Why post it if you're not going to say where you got it from? That wasn't at HOH NY.

I passed on these. I opted to stay in rather than wake up at 7 and hit the streets. If these hit eBay at reasonable prices I'll get them, if not I'm not missing anything. I have older stuff to cop.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Why post it if you're not going to say where you got it from? That wasn't at HOH NY.

Joesanerd wrote:
HOH PG... I had my buddy pick em up for me.. He said he had to sweet talk the girl there to give him a couple of em.. best part of it, it was the same price

anybody wanna get me those size 13s xmas frm the champs in north park mall, or the scoring titles in a 13 also, i will transfer the money immediately

Originally Posted by airbear18

Scoring titles aren't bad, but wouldn't cop if they weren't labeled scoring title.
pimp.gif

Actually got to see KD play with other NBA in the Drew vs. Goodman league on saturday.. KD wore the ******* colorway

Back
Top Bottom