Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

just copped some sz 11 ASG's on shoezoo for $84.90
pimp.gif
still a sz 10 left...

first KD3 can't wait (bart scott voice)

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead

I cant find the ******* KD3 anywhere in the bay area... are they still online anywhere?
nerd.gif

just pm'd u

can anyone point me to some orange laces that would match the black/orange colorway? stores around my way have orange laces but they are dull as %$+*

Search seller johnniethong on ebay. Go for either 54 or 63 inches depending on what length you like them.

^They're most likely done for. Just going off the trend they've set with past KD releases.
And no problem Noble. Someone else will have to answer regular or neon. Bought many colors from him but not orange, sorry

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

ANY INFO ON SCORING TITLES DROPPIN IN OTHER HOH

They dropped at 3 HoH, but also on release day.  None of them were in OK or Texas though (a little strange to me).  One was in Harlem, NY; another in DC (or right outside of DC); I don't remember about the 3rd location, but I haven't seen/heard anything about a second, wider release.

My apologies if you already have all of this info.

released here in the Philippines yesterday in very limited numbers...very very clean shoe. hope they also release the black one
smile.gif

whats a good price to buy on the xmas yellow kd 3? might get a pair if this guy turns out to be legit

Originally Posted by NobleKane

whats a good price to buy on the xmas yellow kd 3? might get a pair if this guy turns out to be legit
retail may not be out of the question, but I would think 150-160 should be the ceiling, depending on how much you want/like them.  I gotta say, I am a sucker for both the lemonhead and cherryhead soles on the xmas and ASGs.  Really solid.  Can't wait to finally see the STs in person.

Back
Top Bottom