Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

^ In the forefoot, you can see it through the sole, look at the third little cut a few pics up

These are solid performing shoes by the way. Materials definitely felt cheap but the actual performance is good. Durability is the only concern, not performance. The cut is actually pretty good too.
hmm nice, so hows the cut on these? they look lower than mids.  if a the Kobe VI's dont drop in a white color way within the next 2 months then ill be getting these.

thapointguy wrote:
657b5770463c546e8e3abf4e8af4f772.jpg

53621770db8110b79e7e8e67c7e4a91f.jpg

Not bad but the heel detail could've been better. "KD" logo with his number without the dots would've worked better.

dam these dont look that bad in this cw

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

^ In the forefoot, you can see it through the sole, look at the third little cut a few pics up

These are solid performing shoes by the way. Materials definitely felt cheap but the actual performance is good. Durability is the only concern, not performance. The cut is actually pretty good too.
hmm nice, so hows the cut on these? they look lower than mids.  if a the Kobe VI's dont drop in a white color way within the next 2 months then ill be getting these.
I wanna say something like 3/4. Not kobe V low but definitely nothing like a pair of lebrons. They feel good.

I would assume as much as the KD2´s which was 13.8 oz..But then again the KD3 looks like it has less rubber on the sole and the center of the heel is cut out let alone around the TPU..so it might be lighter.Im REALLY  fellin this"home" colorway.

Strictly casual for me. Leo Chang with another hit. He's gonna be on Facebook answering questions about these.

s/o to KD for being from the DMV and putting in work but im mad how they dont show him any love. Leo Chang was able to produce Hyperizes then going skimp on KDs. im not saying its a bad shoe but like interview with sole collector even if the shoe didnt look as good, it still had great performance. Kevin Durant said to sole collector that its a great shoe on court "very spacy; easy to glide" which is good but i dont think that bit of flywire on the forefoot is gonna be able to support cutting as much as it would on the midfoot as well. this is Kevins shoe and ofcourse he'll like it but you have to think about his foot actually molding and locking into it the shoe for agility reasons. im sure its a great shoe but im questionable on its performance and sorry im late but i havent quite got any reviews from it.

Its the same setup as the hyperfuse if it does not have cushlon in the back.I was told opposite...the same setup as the previous KD´s.Half of these websites that are selling them now have the wrong picture of the shoe..let alone make other cushioning mistakes as well sometimes.But if its Phylon..then its good with me..other shoe companies just use phylon and nothing else.Anyways here are two other colorways..
The other home colorway..

And one of the spring/summer colorways coming in 2011..

So i guess these colors are a go for 2011..

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i caved and ordered off shoetrends.

I like the shoe, hopefully they continue with solid colorways...

i don't blame you $65 seems like a good deal...

kd 1s were a hit and the 2s even better...but the 3 looks terrible...from high top to mid cut to low top...what you tryin to say kd?

"COLORS: we will have a few home and away OKC colors in Spring and Summer... Some cool colors I can't talk about for Allstar... yes, there will be red. it's also gonna be on ID... so whatever you want!" - Leo Chang on Nike Basketball fb

one of his earlier responses:
"Yes, we are planning on having the KD3 on ID... some cool options to customize too... more than just color!"

Originally Posted by Steve212

I love KD's logo. Nike should bless us with some KD t-shirts.
been wanting a KD nike shirt for the longest time. hopefully it happens soon
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom