Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Anyone else checking the Nike ID site everyday to see if the KD III's have hit it yet?
Yup.  I really want to see what kind of options they have.

And scshift I would wait until around March and see about the Texas pair.  Seems like thats when school pe's usually come out.

Thanks bahunt. Do they always release at House of Hoops? Or is there a place I can get the school PEs online, like NDC? No HoHs near me...

Yea last years were a hoh release. I know Nicekicks in texas also got them and they do phone orders. A few websites had them but not NDC or anything like that. I'll keep you posted but if they release they probably won't be moving that fast anyway.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea last years were a hoh release. I know Nicekicks in texas also got them and they do phone orders. A few websites had them but not NDC or anything like that. I'll keep you posted but if they release they probably won't be moving that fast anyway.
Sounds good. Thanks man

So I talked to a Nike rep earlier today and he told me that the All-Star kd's will be very limited online and that it will be one pair per customer
30t6p3b.gif
. Man trying to get a 13 will be difficult for me.

well isn't that just phenomenal news.  Last year ASG kobes, brons, and KDs were relatively easy and now NIKE has decided to feed right into the Hype train.  KDs are now gonna be floating all over Ebay.  Just when I thought maybe we could avoid all this funny business with this release.  Oh well- life moves on....Gonna grab some GRs on disco from FNL and call it a month I think.

laugh.gif
Sorry to break the news. I was told through the Nikestore here at Mall of America through their FB page that Niketown LA & Santa Monica are only recieving the KD's which sounds really strange to me.

i don't like red but those all stars are sexy! i wonder what cw he will be in when he participate in the 3 point shootout.

Originally Posted by oolgrey81

Shot around this morning in the ASG's... Don't sleep on this colorway!

Saw these in person over the weekend, and the materials on the shoe are NICEEEEE, it has that lenticular material on the entire upper....they had them on display at a local HOH. Honestly when you see these in person, your heads will flip, i do NOT LIKE the KD 3's at all, but these right here....
sick.gif
+
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Anyone else checking the Nike ID site everyday to see if the KD III's have hit it yet?

they are gonna be on ID?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i hope i can grab the all star pair with ease, its the only pair ive seen that i "need"

Pretty god chance, I'll be an easy cop for those All-Stars as most 'heads are about Kobes, Jordans, & LeBrons, So just keep mum about it! 
happy.gif

Another C/W I really like...

nike-zoom-kd-iii-wolf-grey-white-vibrant-yellow-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom