Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by FullMetal

How do these shoes fit? Eastbay says they run a half size small.

I'd cosign that. Saw a Christmas Day pair sitting in my HOH today but biggest size was an 11. Tried them on and wayyy too snug. I'd need to size up 0.5 for sure

ASG's are 
pimp.gif
. def copping. will be my first kd pickup.

For those interested, we have the ASG KD3's up on our website now for the launch later tonight. You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/fmmZLQ

Please note, these are extremely limited, so they will go fast.  Also, due to the many other shoes launching tonight, both our website and phones will be very busy. 

We have yet to receive the shipment, so any orders place will be a back-order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Gonna be a pain to get these ASGs I think. Online will be limited, but I don't see much demand outside of that. Only problem with that, most retailers won't be getting em smh.

The Kobes are my first priority on the ASGs, but I really, REALLY want the KDs too. Hoping wifey can come through for me tonight since I'll be @ work.

Good luck everyone!

I heard those Kobe's come with Lakers tickets against your hometown team... hope everyone's ready to get them..

Oh yea word is that Lebron will come to your house if you buy his.

Please Wait
We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:07:12 PM CST

Pray for me. I opened another browser window and did it again too, that one is saying I'll know in 14 minutes if I got through. It's like KD lottery

By the way, who was it who PM'd me for them to pick up some authenty shorts from the arena? I saw them last night so we do have them whoever it was. I lost the pm

Delayed double post...

Anyway.. easy cop on NDC.. completely forgot about the $100 limit to get free shipping.. so I hurried up and added a pair of socks. These > any all-star

copped my size off both Eastbay and NikeStore...hoping Eastbay comes through because it'll be cheaper.

ordered my all star game's from ndc and got my order confirmation....cant wait for these. will take pics when they arrive
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom