Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

So can someone here walk me through this. I submitted an order through NDC and Eastbay I got the "Thank you you order has been submitted from ndc and im waiting like the last guy on the previous page waiting for eastbay.

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.

didn't get them. +@@! Eastbay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
smile.gif

ORDER CONFIRMATION
Dear LC,

Thank you for ordering at NikeStore.com. Listed below is your order number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships. You will be billed once the items on your order ships.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.

didn't get them. +@@! Eastbay
ndc still has some available. try it

YEAH!!! got my confirmatino from Eastbay!!!!! originally i got a G...forgot what it is for iffy orders on Eastbay which start with an H. but I just called and rep confirmed my order and I got a confirmation email. Took me like 5 minutes after checking out on Eastbay to finally get it to go through. Paypal wasn't able to get through. Then had to use my credit card. UGH. 
struck out on NDC.

I hope my order with Eastbay went through. I had to wait it out with their timer and finally got through to place my order. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though. I tried to order it with another open window, but it wouldn't even load after I click on Add To Cart. *Crosses fingers*

i just submitted my order hopefully i get a confirmation email. what type of shipping you guys get? I messed up, i chose 6-8 days

Originally Posted by davizzy

i just submitted my order hopefully i get a confirmation email. what type of shipping you guys get? I messed up, i chose 6-8 days

I choose the 6-8days. The day I know what day there being shipped everything gets pushed back
laugh.gif

i missed em on eastbay. i had to wait like 20 minutes top checkout. once it got down to zero it just added like 3 more several times.

After missing on the Kobes on EB and NDC I was talking to my wife on the phone (I'm at work) and told her try EB for the KDs....this was about 9:20ish. Checked out completely in less than a minute. I even asked her like 3 times...are you sure you got em, it was too fast?

Got my conf email already too.

Back
Top Bottom