Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

******ed Eastbay.com cancelled my All Star even after i received an order confirmation.

lol its karma. thats what you get for being a heat fan and cheering for the celtics against the lakers.....@#+@ dont even make sense. how you gonna want the team that is tied with your team for first place to win?

lol im not getting the shoes just like the Lakers not getting a 3 peat. haha

u should be laughing at yourself. somebody who rather have the lakers lose than ur own team win. ima be laughing at you if the lakers do win

oh and my kd3 all star came in the mail today
pimp.gif

D'Oh!

I just realized that the accent color on the Christmas KD IIIs is Team Orange, not red...

...I guess my eyes are getting bad in my old age.

I will try to find some blue or orange laces to match, now.

Yea I think its orange but Durant and the Thunder wore them with red laces on Xmas so its a good look either way.

Stopped by the HOH on State St in Chicago last night and they had the Christmas and All Star Game KD3, not sure on sizes though. Surprised to see the Christmas ones there, two months after the release.

I haven't played in them yet, but I am impressed with how the KD III fit.
Since buying these and looking at the ASGs and the All Blacks, I am tempted to pick up at least 2 more pairs.

Man, wish those BHM's were dropping.. Such a tuff looking shoe.. except the KD1s, I love Durant's line so far

^Nice pictures guys, loving all of the KD's this year, ASG>EA>Christmas, but all are great.

I've worn my ASG KD3's about five times already. They're absolutely comfortable, but the way the toe box creases is just horrendous.
frown.gif

I've just tried on the Christmas pair around the house, but I know the first time I wear them to class the tow boxes will crease like crazy.

Originally Posted by nastaljik

good day today got my grinchs and my asg kd3s
feelin the kicks...might want to put in $$ for new bed sheets tho...
laugh.gif
js playin! glad you like them! i got myself a pair of christmas and ASG too!!

Originally Posted by jSnazz

Originally Posted by nastaljik

good day today got my grinchs and my asg kd3s
feelin the kicks...might want to put in $$ for new bed sheets tho...
laugh.gif
js playin! glad you like them! i got myself a pair of christmas and ASG too!!

wifes department im not a fan of those sheets either LOL

Dang man this thread has slowed down.
I know these aren't KD3's but whatever, wanted to share anyway.

Back
Top Bottom