Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by bahunt8

No I don't think so

Brian,
Sweet pickup.  Are those your size?  I would be torn- on one hand,  I would love to rock those, on the other hand, I am sure they weren't easy to find or inexpensive for that matter.

^clearly, we won't be able to get that Hyperfuse in that CW, but is that the closest thing that Nike is making to a Creamsicle CW this year?

I haven't seen or heard anything so far...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No I don't think so

Brian,
Sweet pickup.  Are those your size?  I would be torn- on one hand,  I would love to rock those, on the other hand, I am sure they weren't easy to find or inexpensive for that matter.

Thanks Rich.  Yes they're my size.  They will definatley be worn come summer time unless I can manage to get them signed.  The price wasn't too bad actually but I am definatley going to enjoy them.  

Thanks for the comments gentlemen.  They are something else in person.  Still kick myself for passing on the KD 2 creams though
tired.gif

whats the deal with the twitter contest?  Brian, Creamsicles 2s are indeed Fire!  Have been wearing mine quite a bit the last few months.  Wish I had doubled up!!  Guess thats what ASG 2s are for, once Creams have bit the dust- hopefully not for awhile.  They clean up pretty well after casual wear.

Yea man the cream 2's were special. Always wanted them but just kept putting it off or something seemed to get in the way of me getting them. Now it just seems like they've vanished.
Times like these make me wish I had a twitter so I could participate in these contests.
Edit: And nice id's btw AJ27526

Nice EA's. Fresh you ever get a pair of those?
Just saw these. Looks like an April release
1zc0lm9.jpg

Nice EA's. Fresh you ever get a pair of those?
Just saw these. Looks like an April release
those look great.. can't wait to scoop those..

and naw bro.I didn't scoop those EA's what about you?

Wish they would have gone with maroon nubuck on those. They're alright.
I like the photo blue homes better.
And nah fresh never grabbed them

Originally Posted by davizzy

just seen these on sneakernews. they are nike id's.
nike-zoom-kd-iii-red-white-yellow-gum-04.jpg
those were on that catalog pic that were posted in the first pages of this thread so i doubt they are ids. i remember them because i really liked them but if people are gonna start to call them the usc's ima back off. im UCLA all the way lol.

Back
Top Bottom