Nike KENZO Power aka Zoom Power

wow these are so sick. i remember seeing these and then what the released version was... so let down.

i dont think an eastbay catalog picture of the zoom powers is proof that they were sold. eastbay always gets samples to include in their catalog.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I personally dont know how these made it to Eastbay other than the Samples, because these didnt make it to Production. The new VI's did.

Confusing.

Cause Mark Parker didn't authorize the Zooms to go to production.

Hmmmmm
^exactly....

and we've all seen that video, proves nothing.

In A-powers first video made on Nov 23, 2008 he has the Yankee colorway. A white/navy colorway. The wrong pic they showed in Eastbay was the White/black/red colorway. White/Navy was not shown online from what I can remember.

so your telling everyone here not only was a shoe not made into production available in a FSR but Apowers was able to order a colorway which was never in the Catalog.

to quote my man rock again "Hmmmmm"

quit deceiving your fellow NT'ers.

he was only used for back up why would i decieve any NTers ? what could i possibly gain from lying ? i baught them on eastbay case closed i work for the brandand i can assure i have never lied nor have i ever decieved anyone on this bored theres no point in lying to any of you i baught mine threw eastbay thats all iknow regardless of what anyone thinks thats just were i got them and apparently so did Apowers im not here to lie or to impress anyone im just telling you whatoccured with my purchase threw eastbay plain and simple

PLM Parker killed the shoe only 1 week after the RFC Memo was issued. At the time of the memo, only sz 9(sample sz), sz 11 (Kenzo's sz), sz 13 (weartestsz), and sz 16 (LBJ's sz) existed. Because of Parker, the $$$$ were NOT spent to create a FSR of tooling for production...the upper materials was neverpurchased...the shoe was never produced...it was never put on a boat to the US....it was never sold by Eastbay.

Sales Samples were created, shipped to showrooms, and a few key bags. That is it, people.

DONE.

Sounds like somebody's gonna have to post the original invoice from Eastbay or log off and go for a skinny dip intheir pool of gold coins...

Originally Posted by Catch22

PLM Parker killed the shoe only 1 week after the RFC Memo was issued. At the time of the memo, only sz 9(sample sz), sz 11 (Kenzo's sz), sz 13 (weartest sz), and sz 16 (LBJ's sz) existed. Because of Parker, the $$$$ were NOT spent to create a FSR of tooling for production...the upper materials was never purchased...the shoe was never produced...it was never put on a boat to the US....it was never sold by Eastbay.

Sales Samples were created, shipped to showrooms, and a few key bags. That is it, people.

DONE.

ok so storys you hear ? things people tell you ? things you read ? i baught them there case closed i work for the brand i know what i buy and where i buy itfrom so good night haters i will no longer be replying i have the white and the black pair from eastbay case closed , goodnight NT

Originally Posted by Rick2345

PLM Parker killed the shoe only 1 week after the RFC Memo was issued. At the time of the memo, only sz 9(sample sz), sz 11 (Kenzo's sz), sz 13 (weartest sz), and sz 16 (LBJ's sz) existed. Because of Parker, the $$$$ were NOT spent to create a FSR of tooling for production...the upper materials was never purchased...the shoe was never produced...it was never put on a boat to the US....it was never sold by Eastbay.

DONE.

ok so storys you hear ? things people tell you ? things you read ? i baught them there case closed i work for the brand i know what i buy and where i buy it from so good night haters i will no longer be replying i have the white and the black pair from eastbay case closed , goodnight NT

Its the story I helped to write, my friend.

If you actually work for the "brand", you should go back to lurking anyway. It is dangerous for active employees to be posting.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

And Just label them as the Soldier 4's
smokin.gif
QFT.

DONE.

ok so storys you hear ? things people tell you ? things you read ? i baught them there case closed i work for the brand i know what i buy and where i buy it from so good night haters i will no longer be replying i have the white and the black pair from eastbay case closed , goodnight NT

Its the story I helped to write, my friend.

If you actually work for the "brand", you should go back to lurking anyway. It is dangerous for active employees to be posting.

lol im cool they no what im doing and kind of happy i am , since no one else in the company seems to have the balls to talk i do

Originally Posted by xblker47

so Rick your saying you work for Nike or Eastbay? which one?
nerd.gif

not saying which company but i will have alot of JB/NIKE info posted here on tuseday so stay tuned !

nerd.gif

not saying which company but i will have alot of JB/NIKE info posted here on tuseday so stay tuned !
Im assuming its Eastbay because if it is nike I dont see why you would get your zoom powers through eastbay instead of nike. I'll stay tunedthough
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Im assuming its Eastbay because if it is nike I dont see why you would get your zoom powers through eastbay instead of nike. I'll stay tuned though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

not eastbay and just cause your an employee doesnt mean you can get evrything you can get most but not all

Rick, just post the pics up of your zoom power with the receipt from eastbay. that will end all these ducktales. From what I know, these never made production.Only few samples were created while most of them were scrapped and some were sent to outlets. Only few members I know on NT own pairs of these includingmyself.

Back
Top Bottom