nike kicks warranty

Hey all,

Just wondering if Nike still gives out vouchers for manufacturing flaws with sneakers. Anybody done it lately? Any information is appreciated.

I'm pretty sure they will always give out vouchers for manufacturing flaws.

I recently(a month ago) got a voucher for my lebron VIs, I bought them back in June and wore them 4 times and the strap ripped, so I called nike and the nikerep told me to send my shoes with a letter enclosed in a box to their RLC center in wilsonville, OR. I waited for about a week and they sent me the voucher.

yeah just make sure its a manufacturing defect. if you send beat kicks to them trying to get a new pair theyll scrap em.

prolly when peeps were trying to trade in their old junk. i think two years is still a hell of a long time.

i never when knew they did it...you have to ask for the voucher or you always get it when the buy the shoes?

does the voucher jsut entitle you to a new pair of the shoes you paid for? or is it nike credit?

Originally Posted by andyMR3

does the voucher jsut entitle you to a new pair of the shoes you paid for? or is it nike credit?
You get a voucher for whatever the price of ur shoes was.
You can spend the voucher on anything Nike sells

It's basically getting a gift card for the amount you spent
Nike destroys your "defected" shoes

i just snet in my kobe 3s cause the carbon fiber broke in half..

i sent in some 360s that had burst but they didnt believe me and sent back the shoes

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i sent in some 360s that had burst but they didnt believe me and sent back the shoes

IIRC, That happened with quite a few 360s.

tony6922 wrote:
I never knew that...this is all new news to me

This is new news to me too... I may have some shoes that have a manufacturing defect...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom