NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

i just got the delayed email from Nike and I got worried that it would be canceled. So I live chatted with Nike CS and the word is the shipments are expectedto be mostly shipped on Friday, 6/13/08. Hopefully they will pull through or I will be very disappointed.

from his shoes to this mvp shirt it shows nike really doesn't care to market kobe other then overseas. if this was lebron i'm sure there would beshirts in 5 colors/veriations, sneaker/shirt combo release, 15 commercials and some upperdeck dolls.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 6/10/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 6/16/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/16/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

smh.gif
smh.gif
that's bad business Nike. Step it up, bo. They do stuff like this because the know they can get away with it and still have the oh-so-loyalfanbase. i bet reebok or adidias wouldn't have pulled some crap like this.

^LMFAO
OR
At least the shirts wouldn't be delayed a month, on top of being pretty silly limited.
(I'm only guessing it's pretty limited, since my order got cancelled, and I ordered THIS T-SHIRT the day it dropped)
But word to the 50 mil lbs challenge...

That's freaking ridiculous. It's almost time for his Finals MVP already. What does automatically cancelled mean?

GREAT NEWS FOR MY PEEPS IN LA LA!!! THE MVP SHIRTS WILL BE AT NTLA FRIDAY. ITALKED TO MY BOYS YESTERDAY AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE GETTING THE TEES IN M-XXL. THEY SAID THE XXXL ARE STILL LATE. SO MIGHT NOW HAVE THEM IN TIME FOR THURSDAY'S GAME BUT SUNDAY I WILL BE ROCKING THIS AT THEGAME. PEACE

smh.gif
@ Nike, they treat Kobe like crap when it comes to getting his stuff out. I got the same email yesterday and ended up canceling my order, hopefully theLakers win the championship so I can get a title shirt instead.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 6/11/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you.Your merchandise will ship by 6/17/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here tocancel.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 6/11/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 6/17/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.

got that same email today. they should upgrade everyone's shipping to fedex 2nd day to make up for the delays.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

GREAT NEWS FOR MY PEEPS IN LA LA!!! THE MVP SHIRTS WILL BE AT NTLA FRIDAY. I TALKED TO MY BOYS YESTERDAY AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE GETTING THE TEES IN M-XXL. THEY SAID THE XXXL ARE STILL LATE. SO MIGHT NOW HAVE THEM IN TIME FOR THURSDAY'S GAME BUT SUNDAY I WILL BE ROCKING THIS AT THE GAME. PEACE

good thing my wifey's work is nearby niketown beverly hills
wink.gif

just got the tracking that mine was overnighted and is set for delivery today! hopefully a lot of you got that as well.

Look what the FED EX fairy just dropped off....MAZAL TOV!!!!! Quality is good but going to have a tailor take in the sleeves a bit.

1se6g6.jpg
2rqlh6v.jpg

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

GREAT NEWS FOR MY PEEPS IN LA LA!!! THE MVP SHIRTS WILL BE AT NTLA FRIDAY. I TALKED TO MY BOYS YESTERDAY AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE GETTING THE TEES IN M-XXL. THEY SAID THE XXXL ARE STILL LATE. SO MIGHT NOW HAVE THEM IN TIME FOR THURSDAY'S GAME BUT SUNDAY I WILL BE ROCKING THIS AT THE GAME. PEACE

I really hope your boys are right. I've been calling almost everyday for the last few weeks now to see if theygot them in yet and it's always been "sorry man.. we should have em by later this week." at one point last week, a guy I talked to wasn't sosure if they were even getting them in at all cause shipment was "delayed" so many times. judging by the latest emails ppl are getting hopefullyit's this week!!!

Originally Posted by irishvic

Look what the FED EX fairy just dropped off....MAZAL TOV!!!!! Quality is good but going to have a tailor take in the sleeves a bit.

1se6g6.jpg
2rqlh6v.jpg

taking the sleeves in? so this shirt is on the huge side much like what ppl are saying about the other kobe shirts in the nike line? ya think ushould've went down a size? just curious. thanks.

body width is more than fine, sleeves feel like I'm wearing a XXXL. I prefer almost form fitting sleeves, not spandex muscle man like just better fitting.

Originally Posted by irishvic

1se6g6.jpg
2rqlh6v.jpg
What day did you order yours son?
I ordered mine on 5/14 bout mid-afternoon....just curious how far before mine shows up...
word.

I didn't order mine until the 22nd, on the restock. (still didn't get the size i wanted..) And it was overnighted, sent yesterday. I selected groundshipping. I don't think there's any method to how they are sending these out.

interesting on the 22nd order date...that's damn near a week after mine was ordered....
strange indeed....
what size did you end up getting msw?
you too irish, what size did you get?

Originally Posted by msw1233

I didn't order mine until the 22nd, on the restock. (still didn't get the size i wanted..) And it was overnighted, sent yesterday. I selected ground shipping. I don't think there's any method to how they are sending these out.

Wow. That's messed up. I'm glad to see people are finally getting their shirts, but I ordered on the 14th, and still don't even have a shippingconfirmation. How does that make sense?
Did you pay for overnight shipping or did they just give it to you?

Thanks....for the info irish....I'm talking to live chat trying to figure out how the 5/15 & 5/22 order went out before my 5/14 order....LOL

Back
Top Bottom