Nike Kyrie 5

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Idk about those. Might be foward moving with tech but looks wise it’s a step backwards.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Like the Swoosh placement but everything generic. Should be better once there are graphics and themes in place. Really care for the cushioning set up.

Joined Aug 29, 2015
Ya sneaker highway reposted it from a guy and never read the whole caption. At the bottom it said not real these are just a concept. LETS STOP THIS NOW BEFORE IT BLOWS UP

Joined Jul 21, 2012
These look legit!!! And if that previous screen pic in the Kyrie IV thread is accurate these will have zoom......

Also I wonder if that logo is based on the tech challenge. Looks like the Nike tennis court featured on those. Plus the colorway??

JS”

Joined Aug 29, 2015
I’m 95% sure that’s not a basketball shoe, although I wish it was. Medial midsole is almost exactly the same as these vapors and the midsole is too thin. Also, you can see a thin color line above the midsole which makes me think it’s caged in plastic like most tennis models. For what it’s worth, brkicks posted this on ig and said it’s not the Kyrie 5 also

Attachments

Joined Jul 21, 2012
I’m 95% sure that’s not a basketball shoe, although I wish it was. Medial midsole is almost exactly the same as these vapors and the midsole is too thin. Also, you can see a thin color line above the midsole which makes me think it’s caged in plastic like most tennis models. For what it’s worth, brkicks posted this on ig and said it’s not the Kyrie 5 also
Hmmmm....

JS”

Top Bottom