Nike Kyrie 8

Can’t be, there is absolutely nothing signature about them. I wonder if they just slapped his signature on this **** they had laying around just cause it’s the last shoe and are moving on.

Last edited:
Whatever these are they are cold as hell.

In for a 1 World 1 People and Weatherman colorway. Hope they don’t end his line, Kyrie has some cool colorways and the line honestly does have its own identity

I can confirm these are gonna be the new Kyrie's......also it will probably be the Kyrie 8's (weird) but from what I know its gonna be the Kyrie 8. (and the ones that are out now are just the Kyrie Infinity but we will see if that part changes) Also I've seen a lot of the colorway designs too for the new upcoming Kyrie's and they got some HEAT!.....

Also you guys know how the first leaked pics aren't always the greatest looking. Give it some time.....you'll see

Air Strobel instead of zoom😴😴

After seeing how Nike has handled Greek what makes y’all think a Morant signature line would be any good?????

Morant would be better off going to Any other brand.

Ja just needs to work with Eric Avar for his line. All he wears is Kobe's, so you might as well continue that low top shoe venomenon. Excuse me, I meant phenomenon.
Tinker and Eric can’t save Nike Basketball, they are HOFs and near retirement. It is beneath them to be designers at this point.
-Zoom Air debuted in 94ish and Nike had 28 years to make designs
-adidas, Puma, under armor, and New Balance all are messing around with foams/cushion and it’s only a matter of time before they figure out a better setup than zoom

The Curry 9, Puma melo, and Harden Vol 6 are Great performers

Def look like some famous footwear basketball beat but hey this is what you get when you don’t fulfill your part of the partnership.

these look like a cool takedown model especially for his "final sig", im down for a pair on deep discount of course

Going out with a bang, these may be my favorite out of the line

Man These are cold as hell.

It’s looking like these then the 7’s/Low 4’s for me as top in his line. My favorite out of the new Nike Basketball line up too, Ja 1 pending.

Tinker and Eric can’t save Nike Basketball, they are HOFs and near retirement. It is beneath them to be designers at this point.
-Zoom Air debuted in 94ish and Nike had 28 years to make designs
-adidas, Puma, under armor, and New Balance all are messing around with foams/cushion and it’s only a matter of time before they figure out a better setup than zoom

The Curry 9, Puma melo, and Harden Vol 6 are Great performers
ZoomX, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom