Nike Kyrie III

Ok so I have all 3 models of the kyries..as well as the pg1s..

One I always have proper insoles to put in all my bball shoes * as I've seen pros do so for many years*

So that's sutum that helps alot..but I'm playin on damaged cartilage and torn meniscus in both knees lol but that's not the point.

The kyries have more of the 90s style shoe which I agree may not seem as comfortable for most..

The difference is the zoom is in the back of the kyrie 3
...the zoom is in the front of the pg1...

The pg1 does feel more bouncy to some degree..

But again I think havin the right insoles to cater to ur legs and style of play helps hugely in any performance shoe period.

So that's one thing id suggest...

One of a few insoles I'm using is big in the states is AVIA insoles..

Even if I was healthy I'd still use proper insoles.

Now I agree they aren't doin kyries line justice by putting FULL ZOOM...but I guess cos of the price point..it's not expensive enough which is bull lol

But the pg1s remind me of the kyrie 1 based on ur gettin ur moneys worth for a affordable shoe and the cheapest on the market...I think the two cheapest on the market this season is the pg1 and dame 3..

Yes adidas came correct wth their new tech...but it's yet to fully translat to the bball line..like how their boost runners are...once they make it jus as gd on their ball shoes...they will do alot better. But nike and jordan brand are soley focusin on the every colour under the sun pair of retros...

Wat made the first 13 models of jordans so gd was every model was different.

The last 2 3 models of a sig shoe that was on point each year to me was the Kobe 4 5 and 6.

But now they killin themselves *nike* with not releasin more creative models and colourways like all the pes we seen....all the pes this season from kyrie to paul george to westBrook and few others...the pes are crazy.

And nike wonder why their sales are down lol

Bought these a couple days ago and played in them yeaterday. Very surprised how the non cushion was a non factor for me unlike the kyrie 2. I believe it is because the heal toe transition is so much better ( for me anyway) but I do enjoy these much more than I thought I would

Bought these a couple days ago and played in them yeaterday. Very surprised how the non cushion was a non factor for me unlike the kyrie 2. I believe it is because the heal toe transition is so much better ( for me anyway) but I do enjoy these much more than I thought I would

Yep I agree they jus have a combination of how the bball shoe used to be in the 90s and now..it's half zoom and half court feel..but the transition and transer of it works..

But I also think alot of people don't take into account most important factors like what's ur style of play as a hooper because that's important to the shoe u choose..plus if ur foot is narrow or wide. And lastly I personally always advise to get good sport insoles to put into ur ball shoes

Playoffs:

4/15 vs. Pacers Game 1: White/Black Fearless PE
4/17 vs. Pacers Game 2: Yellow/ Cameo PE
4/20 @ Pacers Game 3: White/Obsidian PE
4/23 @ Pacers Game 4: Blue/White/Yellow PE
5/1 vs. Raptors Game 1: Cream/Red PE
5/3 vs. Raptors Game 2: White/Red Lightning PE
5/5 at Raptors Game 3: Yellow/Camo PE
5/7 at Raptors Game 4: Blue/Red PE´
5/17 at Boston Game 1: Yellow/White School Bus PE
5/19 at Boston Game 2: Black/White/Gum
5/21 vs. Boston Game 3: Yellow/Silver PE
5/23 vs. Boston Game 4: White/Black Fearless PE
5/25 at Boston Game 5: White/Red/Yellow CAVS FTS PE

What exactly is the incentive for Nike to not allow these sorts of options on Nike ID? In addition to that, they also don't let you make the GR colorways on nike iD most of the time. Isn't their goal as a company to make as much money as they can..? I don't see the benefit of intentionally restricting and limiting the nike iD options.. 

What exactly is the incentive for Nike to not allow these sorts of options on Nike ID? In addition to that, they also don't let you make the GR colorways on nike iD most of the time. Isn't their goal as a company to make as much money as they can..? I don't see the benefit of intentionally restricting and limiting the nike iD options.. 

Probaly for the sole purpose of making colorways exclusively for the players. I am sure as a player you want something that the general public can't have. Perks of the job

It's so frustrating to see all of the amazing PEs Kyrie's getting, meanwhile we get the same generic colourways over and over again.
I want these so bad 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom