Nike Kyrie III

I probably wouldn't hoop in the Samurais. I'd rock them casually and I'll try to grab them when they drop again. But might try to grab the Black Ice or another colorway to hoop in
Damn I might as well not cop them I'd never wear these for fashion, might hoop in em tho

Last edited:
Got my Samurai's today. They're really impressive in person.

I almost want to get another pair to hoop in and wear these casually, maybe not the Black Ice or Maroon coming up tho..

Nike Kyrie 3 “Samurai”
Global Release Date: January 26, 2017
Price: $120
Color: Multi-Color/Multi-Color
Style Code: 852396-900

Let's see how many people love them when they're readily available

Nike Kyrie 3 “Samurai”

IN. missed the xmas day drop, my pockets needed some holiday recovery...hopefully as easy to cop as most of the 2's were...

Got mine in today, here are my initial thoughts:

- TTS...a fit somewhat between the 1 and 2

- Step-in comfort (for a Kyrie) is much worse than the 2 IMO

- Extremely stiff, the saving grace being the foam used at the flex point in the forefoot

- The materials leave much to be desired, but it's a solidly-built shoe

- I like the little details; faux-stainless swoosh, reflective Kyrie logo and medial swoosh, colored pods on the outsole.
- Aesthetically I LOVE the spikes on the heel...much cooler in person, and I really hope they use contrasting colors (spikes vs upper) on future CWs

I bought these because I like Kyrie and his game, but strictly for casual wear. If anything, I can use the reinforced toe cap to hammer nails, or use the heel portion for some BDSM-play. Perfect shoe for a "Hellraiser" marathon.

Last edited:
Bought the black ice pair on release day and already hooped in them a few times. I would like to get the samurai's too to hoop in.

Got my Black Ice pair today, didn't really get that WOW factor i got from the 2s, but I'm still in for a few more pairs. Hopeful for some great color ways.

Bought the black ice pair on release day and already hooped in them a few times. I would like to get the samurai's too to hoop in.
What's your take on them on the court?

I think I might keep the Samurai as casual and pick up a different CW for on court. I pulled out my Lebron X's and fell in love with the cushioning again.

Last edited:
 I pulled out my Lebron X's and fell in love with the cushioning again.
That shoe is infiltrating every nike basketball thread there is
laugh.gif

I <3 the X.

Status update: I've been wearing the 3 all evening and they feel better already. But they don't have that "oh, okay...good to go out of the box" feeling that the 2s had. Also, the ankle/achilles sculpting is excellent.

That shoe is infiltrating every nike basketball thread there is
laugh.gif

I <3 the X.

Status update: I've been wearing the 3 all evening and they feel better already. But they don't have that "oh, okay...good to go out of the box" feeling that the 2s had. Also, the ankle/achilles sculpting is excellent.
I actually just bought a pair of X Elite's that were worn once to hoop in lol

The Samurai's were comfortable right out of the box to me but I want to get some casual wear before I get on the court with them.

These are rep's but it shows this shoe is gunna be dope with some of these colorways. 

Last edited:
Nike Kyrie 3 “Samurai”

Very glad to see this news.

can someone PS a yeezy cw, school bus, skateboard, venus flytrap, duke

is there a kyrie 3 id thread yet

y'all think kyrie could go to the finals again in the 3s?

Back
Top Bottom