Nike Kyrie III

We got the Dream first and the Effect first, Nike needs to do better with the first drop for the 3 :rolleyes

Last edited:

Waiting for the CW that really takes it for me.
We got the Dream first and the Effect first, Nike needs to do better with the first drop for the 3
eyes.gif
This and this. I'll eventually try out a pair but Nike will have to actually put in effort to get my money.

Last edited:
No price increase from the 2? I'm surprised, Nike
im not.

nike losing market share to adidas/UA/other foreign *cough chinese names...

Jordans retros/new at 300aud is hard to swallow.

KD9 dropped.

LB14 will have a price drop - lebron sales havent hit targets...

even the XXXI dropped $320 > $300 aud.

would've liked a price drop on the K3 - but if they have zoom/better tech at same price then shoe will sell :smile:

KD9 now having that antagonist image is affecting the sales perhaps

Lebrons are looking more and more like the batmobile. Think last wearable Bron would be the 9s. Haha.

Hope we're getting same retail price for the Kyrie 3 over here as well.

KD9 now having that antagonist image is affecting the sales perhaps

Lebrons are looking more and more like the batmobile. Think last wearable Bron would be the 10s. Haha.

Hope we're getting same retail price for the Kyrie 3 over here as well.
fixed lol 
tongue.gif

Put some respect on those Lebron Xs
smokin.gif

What baffles me is that Nike has plenty of low-tier shoes that have decent zoom cushioning. And obviously Kyrie has special pairs that have heel and forefoot zoom...so why not ease into that? Start with small zoom bags in a cheap carrier. It's not like Curry, who prefers Charged cushioning over MicroG (god knows why). Meanwhile almost every hooper is begging for MicroG.

Personally liking the Kyrie 3's better than the AD.

When both black pairs drop it could get interesting..

Personally liking the Kyrie 3's better than the AD.

When both black pairs drop it could get interesting..
ads suck , kyrie on the other side are nothing amazing deisgn wise but they release good CWs , kyrie line reminds me a lot of kobe SIG line , small steps design wise 

ads suck , kyrie on the other side are nothing amazing deisgn wise but they release good CWs , kyrie line reminds me a lot of kobe SIG line , small steps design wise 
Eh, I'm not too sure about Kyries releasing good CWs. A lot of them have been mediocre when they're not a special edition.

Back
Top Bottom