Nike Kyrie III

So are they going to do a special Nike ID drop in Celtics colors, similar to what they did for the KD9s and PG1s?

Kyrie, Hayward, Horford & Tatum > LeBron, IT & Love.

The NBA has transitioned into a finesse game now, Celtics were NEVER going to give IT a max contract (how can you for a defensive liability and a bad hip, who's also 28-29?)

Listen, I'm a HUGE Celtics fan and loved what IT brought every night, but he's not a franchise player.

Im really happy about this trade, plus when LeBron leaves Cleveland after this season, Celtics are gonna be in position to control the East for a while

Celtics aren't gonna control the East. Once LeBron loosens his grip, the East is gonna be a battle between Philly and Milwaukee.

Has anyone made an ID colorway with Boston colors?

Just curious, I did to a pair of PG's.
I personally went with 1 of these pairs...for now
IMG_4302.PNG
IMG_4301.PNG
IMG_4303.PNG

Lookin forward to the Bruce lee pair but these are a must cop for me also.. hopefully can catch them on sale.. (Sept 1st) nike-kyrie-3-kyrache-852396-007.jpg

If IT failed that physical, it could get awkward in CLE.

I think things just started getting awkward, ESPN just released a report, which states that IT might not pass the physical and Cleveland might demand more assets or the trade would be vetoed,

Lookin forward to the Bruce lee pair but these are a must cop for me also.. hopefully can catch them on sale.. (Sept 1st) nike-kyrie-3-kyrache-852396-007.jpg

Ya same here - really digging that colorway...will be interested to see if these sit or if there will be some demand

My son's cookie cream pair came in from eastbay!!! Definitely clean colorway!!! Will cop on disco sometime down the road... 20170827_173740.jpg

Attachments

• 20170827_173740.jpg
    20170827_173740.jpg
    947.1 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom