Nike Kyrie Infinity

The 6's are my favorite Kyrie's but the 8's are up there based on my personal preferences. The best thing about the 8's is pretty much every colorway is sitting with full size runs and can eventually be had at deep discounts. Some are already below $100 as we speak.

Last edited:
Just got these in from stockx. It’s a real shame they downgraded the cushion on the lows. They look so much better than the infinities imo
1BB700E5-3FB1-48A0-8B14-A847C06C8A2B.jpeg

Just wrapped up at the 4 day AAU nationals volleyball tournament for my daughter. Another 🔥 szn in the books.

Was just gonna say at these girls volleyball tournaments, if a kid is in bball shoes, 98% of the time it’s Kyries. A lot of 8s and plenty of 7s.
Once in a blue moon a Greak freak or something else. But if it’s a hoop shoe it’s almost always a Kyrie. Thought that was interesting.
I’m sure a combo of the price point, performance, and looks. Idk how many of these girls and their parents bought them cuz they rock with Kyrie lol

At my local gym for hoops, all I see are Kyries, some KDs, lotta Freak shoes, and a lot of Adidas shoes (Don 3/Trae 1/Dames)
Just got back from a PGC basketball camp, and I would say 3 out of 4 kids there had Kyrie’s. A ton of 7’s and 4 lows, and a few 8’s.

Just wrapped up at the 4 day AAU nationals volleyball tournament for my daughter. Another 🔥 szn in the books.

Was just gonna say at these girls volleyball tournaments, if a kid is in bball shoes, 98% of the time it’s Kyries. A lot of 8s and plenty of 7s.
Once in a blue moon a Greak freak or something else. But if it’s a hoop shoe it’s almost always a Kyrie. Thought that was interesting.
I’m sure a combo of the price point, performance, and looks. Idk how many of these girls and their parents bought them cuz they rock with Kyrie lol
I didn’t know you had a club daughter. Mine are 18 and 17 (18 made nationals in Phoenix - 17 team struggled). You’re right though - very few true volleyball shoes and plenty of dames, dons, kyries, pg’s, freaks. My oldest is playing in college next year and her team shoe is the kyrie low 4 - they get 2 game pair and 2 practice pair.

Just got back from a PGC basketball camp, and I would say 3 out of 4 kids there had Kyrie’s. A ton of 7’s and 4 lows, and a few 8’s.
Looking forward to the N7 lows and I love the XDR purchase above.
James_O James_O how was PGC camp? I'm sending my son there next month and we haven't done it before. Was it helpful?

Looking forward to the N7 lows and I love the XDR purchase above.
James_O James_O how was PGC camp? I'm sending my son there next month and we haven't done it before. Was it helpful?
Definitely man, crazy helpful. What camp did you send him to? I went to the scoring one and it really improved my game.

They don’t only teach basketball, but they teach life lessons and how to be a better teammate/person on and off the court.

Definitely man, crazy helpful. What camp did you send him to? I went to the scoring one and it really improved my game.

They don’t only teach basketball, but they teach life lessons and how to be a better teammate/person on and off the court.
Thanks for the feedback. He's going to the Playmaker College this summer. His first PGC experience. He's about to turn 14.

Just got these in from stockx. It’s a real shame they downgraded the cushion on the lows. They look so much better than the infinities imo
1BB700E5-3FB1-48A0-8B14-A847C06C8A2B.jpeg

I looked at Nightwing's review of the lows on YouTube, and unbeknownst to me, Kyrie lows are considered a takedown version of the current model. Never knew that. Just always figured it was low model for those who preferred that alternative.

I looked at Nightwing's review of the lows on YouTube, and unbeknownst to me, Kyrie lows are considered a takedown version of the current model. Never knew that. Just always figured it was low model for those who preferred that alternative.
I don't think that's accurate. I thought the Flytrap was the takedown version.

The lows are a separate line that is cheaper and has slightly downgraded tech than the signature, so it may be considered a takedown model. There can be multiple takedown lines for a player (LeBron had 3, Kobe had 2).
I find it interesting that they're still calling it the Kyrie Low 4 and 5 instead of the Kyrie 7 Low and Infinity Low now that they're heavily borrowing aesthetic cues and tooling.

Damn 2:10

Lmao when was this confirmed for these dudes to be casually saying it

It's been rumored for a month. I think Woj is the one who initially broke it.

A lot of people equate Kyrie's popularity with his sneaker sales, but I think it's more about the price point. I think people would move to Giannis, PG, Zion, Luka....Ja Morant

It's been rumored for a month. I think Woj is the one who initially broke it.

A lot of people equate Kyrie's popularity with his sneaker sales, but I think it's more about the price point. I think people would move to Giannis, PG, Zion, Luka....Ja Morant
I think that's what killed the HyperDunk. It used to be the Kobe-LeBron-KD holy trinity at $150 and above, with the hyper models being affordable and suitable for a lot of positions. Now the $100 to $140 range is filled with the Giannis/PG/Kyrie models.
Nowadays the nameless models are either ultra-budget entry level shoes (the precisions/elevates) at $80 or luxury concept-car models like the GTs

Back
Top Bottom