Nike Lebron 17

I'm very excited with the route they've been going with the 17

cw's are clean, simple and timeless. They were doing way too much over the past years trying to create hype around fabricated story lines and busy color blockings. For the sig athlete that Bron is, leave all that extra stuff for the kd's. kyries, giannis' of the world...

1574358066147.png

The 13 by far is the worst. 14 was pretty bland but then again the original design was scrapped for watever reason and the design that came out was put together just a couple months before the season. Nike was still high off the 3-1 comeback in the Soldiers X’s that summer
that posite area on the forefoot of the 13 was annoying. fit is horrible as well. hardly felt the zoom pods

I know I'm practically alone on this, but the 13 fit my foot fine with no discomfort. The CWs were way better, and I could feel the zoom just fine.

The 14 was just an afterthought. A turf shoe with giant zoom pods that might as well had been filled with cement. And ONE good CW that was limited as hell.

I know I'm practically alone on this, but the 13 fit my foot fine with no discomfort. The CWs were way better, and I could feel the zoom just fine.

The 14 was just an afterthought. A turf shoe with giant zoom pods that might as well had been filled with cement. And ONE good CW that was limited as hell.

nah man i know friends in our regular games that love the 13. but i never knew the 14s cushioning was also that bad

This. I own 13s and I feel the same way. They're bouncy and fit great for me. The foam on the forefoot was weird at first. But, after breaking them in, that went away.

Co-sign. I give the fit and support aa 10/10...traction and cushion maybe 8/10. Pretty solid shoe all around, nitpicking but it would be nice if the zoom was a little more bouncy like the 16’s but there’s nothing wrong with the stock set up as is. It probably took me a few runs in the 15’s to get completely used to the height of shoe now I don’t even notice it much while playing in them.

Ended up returning my Lakers colorway that I got during the F&F sale only because they were just sitting in my closet (and in stores too lol) so I’m pretty confident I’ll be able to get em even cheaper in a few weeks. Plus I kinda want the red carpe instead

Back
Top Bottom