Nike Lebron 17

15761192355597097522648573329648.jpg

I HAD TOO...

At this point I’m just gonna get the Jordan 6 17s, use a fabric marker from Michaels, and color those stupid red squares. I really hate the Building 19 carpet vibes on every colorway. Best PE IMO was the Thanos purple with light lavender tongue and gum sole but feels too Lakerish for me as a life-long Bostonian and Cs fan :/

I don't like the goofy "Lebron" text on the 17/6s. You've already got the crown logo and lion logo on there...

i was invited by nike to a discussion about a few sneakers.

wait till you guys see the lebron watch in july....

also LBJs USA Olympics shoe will be FIRE !!!

as far as the lebron 18 -- the sample is currently flyknit but i believe they will add leather into the shoe again.

i was invited by nike to a discussion about a few sneakers.

wait till you guys see the lebron watch in july....

also LBJs USA Olympics shoe will be FIRE !!!

as far as the lebron 18 -- the sample is currently flyknit but i believe they will add leather into the shoe again.

Interesting to see LBW is gonna be during the off-season and almost a year after the 17 is launched. Wonder how the launches gonna work. Thanks for the insight.

Interesting to see LBW is gonna be during the off-season and almost a year after the 17 is launched. Wonder how the launches gonna work. Thanks for the insight.

I have clue how they will work it out, but the samples i saw blew me away. wish i coulda taken photos.

Back
Top Bottom