Nike Lebron 17

Wow are these things really selling that fast?! Not a fan of the backwards swoosh, but the Laker, Currency and Jordan ones are growing on me.

The discrepancy of pages from the 16 to this thread is crazy and pretty much tells you the design of this shoe. The 16 thread was started a month later of this thread too.
I don't think LeBron Watch would've caught up to that thread. Maybe if the Lakers win the chip and they release a pack this thread will jump 50 pages more lol.

I finally wore the Lakers colorway on Saturday for the first time and I really liked them. They were good and comfortable walking around in the mall I went to.

It's too bad Nike doesn't release more Lakers colorways for the XVII.

As long as he and his inner circle gets his PE colorways and check, he’s good.

Of course as a Nike Athlete you should be entitled to perks that nobody outside your circle can get but as I have said multiple times....

10 PE colorways. Can the public get at least 5? That Laker colorway with the pink hints at retail would’ve been bananas. that Purple one with the cream accents is/was another banger.

Last edited:
Too many blk based colorways....Lakers, Infrared, Currency. Really reminds me of the Kyrie 4 release, need something like gray or maybe even multi-color next

Using a white crayola pencil to outline my OG Bred 4, 5, and infrared 6s have emboldened me with the confidence to modify shoes the way I want them to look lol. Photographs are from @gc911 on IG but I’m definitely going to buy and use a fabric marker, fabric paint, or a sharpie and get rid of most of the red. I just can’t get with the crazy rug look of the battleknit. I also wish the sole was white to pay homage to the black/crimson/white IIs but oh well. This is my favorite colorway by a mile.

Attachments

• 52981B37-7387-4350-B435-DE42DCC87384.jpeg
    52981B37-7387-4350-B435-DE42DCC87384.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 1,181
  • 98BF9AFD-AEC5-4A03-861A-367DF6A0CACC.jpeg
    98BF9AFD-AEC5-4A03-861A-367DF6A0CACC.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 1,858
gonna paint the swoosh on my oreos with white rubberized paint like plastidip. been contemplating on doing it just to make it pop out a bit

Back
Top Bottom