Nike Lebron 17

I thought it was a dead give away with the part xvii half bloody.
At the same time age is a factor so if you never seen it you’d never know

He loves the Friday the 13th franchise, but...I'm assuming Nike didn't wanna go thru with a blood splatter/murder theme like the XIII so they made it family friendly.

8C1A7A4F-B279-42A9-BE3F-6411E0557DFF.jpeg
F9CD591E-BD27-4B0F-AAEB-EF6942AD89A0.jpeg
1BE47CA6-A4C7-4C39-9898-0D896FDA0FED.jpeg

First StockX purchase and I must say, in hand the Red Carpet pair is a thing of beauty. Pictures don’t do them justice. Everything just flows. I kind of want one with white knit like the Taurasi PE pair a page or two back, but for now that’s enough of the 17 for me...

Unless there’s a championship pair in the near future :nerd:

Seen the MTAA in person today at the outlet, if they were my size I would’ve copped. I still feel there’s too much white in the midsole but, I like the shade of blue.

They also had the uninterrupted AF1s, some kid was telling me the meaning/inspiration of the shoes. Being able to customize them and what not, so much enthusiasm I mean he was really selling it 😂 . I’m a big LeBron fan so I just let him do his job. He could be a great car salesman some day lol

Voucher came in so I couldn't wait for discount.

Fresh Bred to Infrared. Probably my favorite combo to bring to the gym right now.

Tongue is definitely better than the ashes. No bunching. No top part digging into your ankle. However, the end of the tongue by my toes is stiff and was pressing into the top of my foot initially but dissipated within an hour.

Two colorways in and traction has been solid on both, and even more tacky in the infrared.

20200131_202749.jpg

Voucher came in so I couldn't wait for discount.

Fresh Bred to Infrared. Probably my favorite combo to bring to the gym right now.

Tongue is definitely better than the ashes. No bunching. No top part digging into your ankle. However, the end of the tongue by my toes is stiff and was pressing into the top of my foot initially but dissipated within an hour.

Two colorways in and traction has been solid on both, and even more tacky in the infrared.

20200131_202749.jpg
Those 17’s are fire af to me
Also the Breds were the best 16s

How are the 17’s on court? Anybody got them in their on court rotation?
If you can make peace with the fact that you're playing on platforms everything else is solid. It's not noticeable while playing but I'll switch to a lower shoe and you feel like you shrunk. Unlike the 15, you're not throwing stability out the window either.

Also these run extremely hot. I don't usually notice or discuss ventilation but these things are heaters. I bring multiple pairs a session already but if I didn't, I would hate to think how sweaty these would get.

If you can make peace with the fact that you're playing on platforms everything else is solid. It's not noticeable while playing but I'll switch to a lower shoe and you feel like you shrunk. Unlike the 15, you're not throwing stability out the window either.

Also these run extremely hot. I don't usually notice or discuss ventilation but these things are heaters. I bring multiple pairs a session already but if I didn't, I would hate to think how sweaty these would get.

Thanks for your breakdown.

I have the 15’s, can’t play in them because the traction was bogus.

I had the 16’s and they were too stiff. Just clunkers, couldn’t get used to them.

Playing on platforms isn’t my thing. But the lakers colorway is so fire to me.

How is the sizing on these? I have somewhat wide and flat feet, in Why Not Zer0.1s I went up half a size (size 12, im normally11.5), and they are perfect for me.

Got a refund for my Jordan 34s, and been looking for that "Currency" colorway, is there big differences between different CWs, especially traction wise? Any feedback is welcome, thanks!

Since I can’t afford Kobe’s no more I went ahead and bought a pair of the 17s! Strictly for playing in and I’m a big guy and always heard the r cushion is amazing in lebrons...

How r these performance wise for those that have them??

Back
Top Bottom