Nike Lebron 17

Alternate monstars
CF905333-E578-49E8-A056-5AD367B8388B.jpeg

Prices on the swack hammer is insane lol

did Nike pull off similar stunt during last year’s 16s? And if so how’s the price on those now?
I can’t think of any 16s that is similar to these SH release, most of the Lebron Watch sneakers that released through SNKRS eventually released on other retailers as well and most of them ( w/ the exception of a couple) can pretty much be had today for less than retail>D

I had a strong feelings these were limited, glad I stuck with my intuition and went for them. Mine come in tomorrow :smile:

I can’t think of any 16s that is similar to these SH release, most of the Lebron Watch sneakers that released through SNKRS eventually released on other retailers as well and most of them ( w/ the exception of a couple) can pretty much be had today for less than retail>D

yeah, I’m guessing the same for these. They’ll eventually die down when lebron 18s are out next year along with the movie, I’m guessing the movie will promote the new shoes and not these.

That does look like the GS pair dropping. Color label says " ghost green" on it too on the release calendar. Generally a truly very limited shoe wouldn't come out in GS sizes also. So that's somewhat a good sign that Nike might do what it always does and maybe restock or release the SH again at a future date after doing this quick drop tease. Just like someone mentioned how the Lebron Watch was, it was strictly SNKRS only for a moment ....then dropped in stores later on and even dropped the Red Deion sanders one on the footlocker site when it was all said and done lol. Look at the Jordan 3 " Chi" pair, got everyone thinking its a Chicago exclusive then BAM it releases on SNKRS for everyone. The list goes on and on how man times this happened with certain shoes. if anyone looking to cop for resell prices may want to have a little more patience to see if they do release again or not before pulling the trigger. With that said, I will say it'll be interesting to see what happens because that "promo" on the box does throw a limited vibe to it.

Last edited:
I bought the Monstars from StockX yesterday. That was my first purchase using SX. FTL had a good amnt of sizes on Tuesday, then sold out Wednesday. I overestimated that one for sure. Thankfully, the SX price was just $18 over what it would be retail + tax.

Did the Monstars even drop in stores? Granted I'm in Salt Lake City, but not even our HoH, or second best FTL got em.
Did you even take time to check other sites besides FTL. Everyone cops from FTL now just for the FLX points lol. Shoepalace has a FSR of every single size and it's under retail.

Back
Top Bottom