Nike Lebron 17

Ready to see the 17 lows lol
#lebronwatchpt3:nerd:
#morefusions
#bhm
#4horsemen
#Rinserepeat&recyclecolorways

I’m so excited to be watching y’all cop in the near future.
upload_2019-6-14_22-26-41.png

From what I can see I feel like the 15, 16, and 17 look to similar. I may get get “a” pair if better pics or color ways surface. With as much style as LeBron has I wish his shoes could also capture an off the court vibe, which I know can be done.
593A55A8-78E7-4989-8BF6-0CF9F2123C04.jpeg

Maybe tap Jerry Lorenzo to design or help with his basketball design idk know what it is but from what I’m seeing in that video his shoes are starting to look really stale/dated imo

Colourway is all important, 16 was badly let down by this. Will keep my eyes on this and see

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks wise it's garbage. But might be a durable outdoor shoe for my outdoor hoopers, either way I'll cop out of Curiosity.

For this reason, I am very happy that they've retro'd the III's. I own one pair of the 16's, the King. I'm good.

cushioning system looks interesting -- can't really tell if outriggers or not, hopefully the lesson was learned from the 15's as far as that. if no outrigger's like the 15's, i'll wait for the 16's to go on sale. On the bright side the outsole does look to be solid instead of translucent. Will reserve further judgment until specs and better pictures. Just a cursory evaluation for now

The design language mimics the 15 & 16 too much. Not feeling the toe box area

I hope they do something special for Space Jam, this should be a very important shoe. Especially with the Lakers chane of winning improving next year...

Back
Top Bottom