Nike Lebron 17

Got an Home away and alt not sure how smart it is to tie more colorways to one sect of fandom that doesn’t have colors to match other fanbases maybe LSU.

I’m sure you would struggle to find a lot local HS in your area that use Purple and Gold in conjunction.

im sure its been talked about in here but why is the space jam lows the only lows that have the heel tab loop? the black red and laker color dont have it. think the lows look better with the heel tab loops

im sure its been talked about in here but why is the space jam lows the only lows that have the heel tab loop? the black red and laker color dont have it. think the lows look better with the heel tab loops

might be something they just did for the “pre-heat” colorways. Future Air had a heel tab loop as well

for this price I like em
B7950AFD-C180-434E-9F5D-DF98E3F6AAEE.jpeg

Ok, thank you. I also thought about going half size up and putting an insole, but idk. I also have a flightposite insole if the lebrons are that much bigger, but i'll see. Maybe i will just wait for my size
These sit so high off the ground, if you’re putting in an insole on top of the stock insole, you’ll feel like you are wearing platform shoes lol. Definitely go TTS - not worth it to go any other size for the price.

Why not just take out the original insole and put a thicker insole. That way it'll fit you and it won't be too high off with two insoles.
Because if you’re buying a random size I doubt you have the thicker insole to replace it with right? Unless you’re constantly buying shoes not your size just for the price, which sounds dumb, but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom