Nike Lebron 17

2F24BA46-44DD-4C97-8CDC-AFC5D74C8101.jpeg

Yeah but we're in a pandemic. Do you expect to walk into the store while others are waiting in line? Would be funny you slip the employee $5 to skip the line :lol:

They’re really forcing these graffiti 17’s...

trying not to turn into liking them lol...still hoping for an og release. My bday 4’s holding up like tanks

Never have chose 2 day shipping at Nike bc usually get it in 2-3 days with FREE shipping lol
Sure if that’s the case for you, but that’s not the standard for everyone. Some people posted that when they placed their order there was an ETA sometime after May...if you don’t mind waiting then it’s not a problem, we’re not going anywhere but still some may just want them sooner. At the end of the day it’s not that serious but IMO there’s not much of a difference between $242 and $247 so no I don’t mind.

Never have chose 2 day shipping at Nike bc usually get it in 2-3 days with FREE shipping lol
Same here, I’m in Atlanta. But, my 2K hasn’t even shipped yet. That’s why I was curious/confused how these people already have theirs on Tuesday/Wednesday. Even if you chose two days shipping, that doesn’t mean anything until they actually ship.

Back
Top Bottom