Nike Lebron 17

i like the 5 it's why i was upset that they didn't use some of the 5 colorways on the 14
The cw they used for some of the 5’s were nice but the shoe was whack, in my opinion of course. The strap with the buckle was blah. The color blocking for the shoe gave good potential though.

Lebron 5 is one of the worst shoes I have ever bought haha

still have my OG bred IV's in the trunk of my car tho haha

Lebron 5 is one of the worst shoes I have ever bought haha

still have my OG bred IV's in the trunk of my car tho haha

for me that would be the zoom rookie lp hands down, i love my 5 and i once i can find the 2 pairs i want (yankess i hate the team but the design is fire, and mr basketball) for a reasonable price i'll get them, i have the blue white gold but they're a half size to small, i'm sucker for buckle straps and zippers

for me that would be the zoom rookie lp hands down, i love my 5 and i once i can find the 2 pairs i want (yankess i hate the team but the design is fire, and mr basketball) for a reasonable price i'll get them, i have the blue white gold but they're a half size to small, i'm sucker for buckle straps and zippers
Agree on those Yankees 5s. Hate the team but love that shoe. Wish I had them.

Ever since that dude on here said it looked like a penis on the side, I could never get passed that. :lol:
7iQ1g5.gif

I hope they release some 8s next year. One of my favorite Lebron shoes but for now I just want Nike to ship my 2k GE !!

edit: I finally got a shipped confirmation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom