Nike Lebron 17

Love the idea of a lighter LeBron 4, but that foamposite upper was what made it one of my favorite Brons to date. Graffitis, Fruity Pebbles, hell even the China and HWC colorways were cold; Nike should bring back that LeBron shoe bag too!

this old thing?
19E282FB-4BA5-4EFE-8829-54BA59AEF95C.jpeg

would still love a 17 Laker CW to release, any of these will do:

the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-during-the-picture-id1182061953

the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-during-picture-id1187332401

detail-view-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-nike-shoes-a-picture-id1186534676

i'd be in for either of THESE. the second one has a LIVESTRONG feel and white battle knit sucks. wasn't feeling the purple pair w/ the yellow tongue, but the first one is on point!

That first one is nice for sure.

I’ll probably get the lakers lows to help that out.

I’ll ask again because I’m just hoping somewhere has them for disco but does anyone know of any place that has the command forces for disco?

Random as hell

And retro 8s/8 lows first!

Liverpool the football/soccer team of which lebron is a shareholder, are changing Jersey supplier to nike next season, this would be the reason for the release, so it may not be we see many or indeed any other 9s, it might just be a one off release to mark the new nike relationship with Liverpool fc.

Back
Top Bottom