Nike Lebron 17

The sad part is i want the wtl 17 i wanted more but these are so sexy and they the nephew of my graffiti lebron 4s

I only reason I want graffiti is cause I was BIG fan of 4s. Plus I need at least one 17. Didn’t buy any 15s or16s

Yeah i been absent,but the retro line has peeked my interest again,if he wins orlando bubble his shoes will rise like kobe line

Yeah i been absent,but the retro line has peeked my interest again,if he wins orlando bubble his shoes will rise like kobe line
I don’t see that happening far as rise, because Kobe’s was because of him no longer alive but this new age sneaker game you never know

Grabbed an 11 from Oneness, but im pretty sure im gonna need an 11.5. Ill try on footsites and SNKRS, then my local footlocker if all else fails, smh.

How do you add a coupon to SNKRS check out? Or do I gotta call them after purchase to add?

These are going to be on foot sites? Oh wow.. I was about to buy on Oneness but I might just try there now to get free shipping.

Damn these are showing up at FNL and JD Sports.. joints are everywhere lol. No wonder dudes were thinking about the possibility of a discount. Though I doubt it, this should at least make em easier to grab.

If a discount happens even better.

They’ll sit. Maybe big sizes won’t hit discount, but these ain’t gonna move anytime soon. Especially not this week with all the other shoes dropping in the next couple days

These and mvps 7s only ones im looking for this week. Oh and viotechs trainer 3s if im lucky

Back
Top Bottom