Nike Lebron 17

Nike has been weird with my orders lately. I ordered a few shirts and a pair of sneakers. Two shirts shipped right away from Memphis or Indiana, another shirt didn't ship for a week (from Mississippi?), and the sneakers came from Pennsylvania and were shipped 2-day even though I used free shipping.

Nike has been weird with my orders lately. I ordered a few shirts and a pair of sneakers. Two shirts shipped right away from Memphis or Indiana, another shirt didn't ship for a week (from Mississippi?), and the sneakers came from Pennsylvania and were shipped 2-day even though I used free shipping.
I ordered a pair of shoes 2 pair of shorts and a shirt
They canceled 1 pair of shorts the other pair got lost in transit I only got was a shirt and shoes plus it was a big slit on the side of the box that had the shoes and shorts the packaging was terrible

Hmmm so they split my order up. That is so strange. Order included both shoes and if they're are coming from the same warehouse... 🤦🏾‍♂️
The boxes are pretty big..........I`d imagine finding a box that wasnt TOO big for just 2 shoes and not too small for both is hard to come by.

My cold blues came in from sneaker politics :smh:

8F5A35C6-6ADB-407B-BEC2-15DA22A26A11.jpeg

Wifey got me the Whites for my bday. Honestly hate the fact that it has white battlenit or whatever its called. Thing is OG graffitti 4 is my favorite Lebron ever. Had told her to hold on to see if I wouldve copped on disco but it was too late she had already gotten them. Not mad. Just the pain ima go thru to keep my joints clean....im too washed for that nowadays. Just have a disdain for white insert type here of mesh 15-20 casual wears and its a wrap b

Reds be here tomorrow, blues be here Wed, guess i should look into getting the whites though, Red>White>blue in that order, gotta get some laces as well, lace locks on the way as well
Your name is red, you’re biased. :lol:

I may pick up the red pair later, we will see. White pair is out for me. I don’t like how the knit is off-white and the middle part where the straps are is pure white. It just bothers me too much.

Your name is red, you’re biased. :lol:

I may pick up the red pair later, we will see. White pair is out for me. I don’t like how the knit is off-white and the middle part where the straps are is pure white. It just bothers me too much.

i'm not biased, sheesh i'm putting blue 3m laces in the blue ones, maybe i should do white 3m laces all around >D

Reds be here tomorrow, blues be here Wed, guess i should look into getting the whites though, Red>White>blue in that order, gotta get some laces as well, lace locks on the way as well

Alternate laces and lace locks? I'm intrigued to see what is to come.

Back
Top Bottom