Nike Lebron 17

1B561E7A-D17F-4B75-B0B2-1484B0CECF3B.png

aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee, actually surprised snkrs notified me this morning. great way to celebrate the lakers getting the 1st seed in the wild west.

Was able to cop an 8.5 in the Purples a few minutes ago. Didn't have 2K when it came out to get a 99 overall player, so it's a nice surprise :nthat:

Not to be greedy, but damn do I wish they also put the Kobe's up for EA as well. I tried so hard to get those and failed miserably (I bought the game just for them and my MyPlayer character wasn't level upped enough)

Not to be greedy, but damn do I wish they also put the Kobe's up for EA as well. I tried so hard to get those and failed miserably (I bought the game just for them and my MyPlayer character wasn't level upped enough)
Maybe Nike will put them up on Mamba Day or something. I didn't have 2K when those dropped either so that would be dope if they came out again.

Word. That’s only other 2K pair I would’ve bought. Didn’t care for the PG, KD or adapt BB. the freaks were dope and now have both brons.
87763A73-B19B-4BA3-A5AD-444BB7328758.jpeg

Last edited:
Noob question, the 2ks aren't showing up in the snkrs app for me. Would I have had to link my Nike and 2k accounts?

Noob question, the 2ks aren't showing up in the snkrs app for me. Would I have had to link my Nike and 2k accounts?
That’s a fair assumption. None of my homies that have SNKRS that aren’t linked to 2K aren’t getting the feeds.

This is what it says on the app
0AD90FCB-442B-46CD-A1FB-663DF251A2BF.jpeg

See I play myplayer but I don't think I have participated in the nation portion... I don't think at least. I JUST linked my 2k/Nike accounts lol. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yeah those purple thangs wasn't happening even if I was early lol

Back
Top Bottom