Nike Lebron 17

How can U not...
🔥
Screenshot_20201018-160037_Chrome.jpg

How can U not...
🔥
Screenshot_20201018-160037_Chrome.jpg

I already marked off my calendar for years from now when they'll retro :lol:

Can't wait. EVERYbody had these back in the day and I just wasn't on that wave, and by the time I saw some colorways I loved everything was dried up and I was forced to watch endless parades of fire colorways on non-ballers at malls. A mistake which I do not intend to repeat.

Letting go of my Blue Graffiti's.. too much crap and need to move next month. 10.5 will be doing less than retail if anyone's interested.

The 10 would like a word with you !

12 was the last soild model. i bought the Heart of the Lions pair

The 10 had great EXTs, but the 12 had phenomenal EXTs, being someone that has every Lebron EXT, I stand by my statement, the 12 EXT series was a denim ver. away from being perfect, however it's hard to argue with the 6 diff material vers. The cork 10 is better than the 12, but that's it and I'd put the red paisley as the best released EXT in existence and the Rubber City maybe the Tennis Balls as the worst of the 12 EXTs while the 10 Mints have a bit of issues, but if you take just the top 4 12 EXTs Red Paisley, FYB, Wheats, and Corks vs the 4 10 EXTs Cork, Denim, Scooby-Doo, & Mint, there's really no contest. Now had the 10 Performance EXTs Red Suede and Black Denim released, it would prob be the other way around but they didn't

Back
Top Bottom