Nike Lebron 17

Got my 11.5 in but it is death choke tight in the forefoot, just like the XV was on me. So that means I'll probably have to size up and then they are super long on me.

Will def grab this colorway with few laces over the top, already find some laces to switch it up and will be grabbing iridescent lace locks

i remember when the Aj 17 came in this box for consumers at $200 in 2002 and people made a big fuss about the price.
03jordan.jpg

now with the lebron 17s overall consumer packaging could have been way better, or we could have gotten what nike gave to lebron in his ig video, or if you were the "lucky few" to grab a pair of the "Future Air" nike should've given special packaging to those who order last week.

A friend of mine got the Future Air, I asked him if they came in today and if it's possible if I can swing by and check the pair out in person. He told me, it came in today, and he shipped it right back to Nike for a return. Lol......guess that's what happens when there's no resell value :lol:.

i remember when the Aj 17 came in this box for consumers at $200 in 2002 and people made a big fuss about the price.
03jordan.jpg

now with the lebron 17s overall consumer packaging could have been way better, or we could have gotten what nike gave to lebron in his ig video, or if you were the "lucky few" to grab a pair of the "Future Air" nike should've given special packaging to those who order last week.
These dropped on my bday so moms looked out and bought them for me

That price was crazy at that time tho

that spike/back tab thingy looks like it could be an annoyance on the achilles.

So only Lebron gets the special OD packaging?!
That scroll is nice though.

Just need that scroll, i like looking at all the different tech specs from his whole shoe lineage.

Damn I just picked up a fresh pair not too long ago too :lol:
I sold my pair about 4 years ago cause i had bought them about a half size too small and my foot grew a bit. They were still DS too...

Kixsquare got them for pre order $250 would have bit but just copped 2 pairs of shoes this past week
Aaahh ****, might have to put some kicks i'm watching on hold.

Back
Top Bottom