Nike Lebron 17

Thanks for the heads up. Went in to try them on and they are Lebron 8 comfortable as mentioned. Ashes are hideous (mainly because of the swirl pattern) in person though lol. The plastic feel is not good either (especially for $200).

Yeah, the more pics I see, the more "off" the Ashes look to me.

The Lebron 15 and 16 Ashes:

1569711339056.png

Lebron 17 Ashes:

1569711430102.png

Yeah, the more pics I see, the more "off" the Ashes look to me.

The Lebron 15 and 16 Ashes:

1569711339056.png

Lebron 17 Ashes:

1569711430102.png
Yeah the front knit pattern clashes heavily with the knitposite, doesnt look cohesive. I thought I was in for that pair but the lakeshow cw stealing my heart

Seems like he’s always gotten off on having PE’s...Something as small as having a 23 stitched on what would otherwise be a GR colorway...Just how he’s always gotten down...

This is what partially hurts sales imo. Maybe not to the casual fan who doesn’t know any different, but to me I’ve always liked having the same colorway that a player wore... lately lebron’s pairs almost always have something slightly different to what we get

I get buying what you like to a point.. but why buy random colorways when the man himself doesn’t even wear them. That’s what helps make Jordans what they are. My 2 cents

Last edited:
This is what partially hurts sales imo. Maybe not to the casual fan who doesn’t know any different, but to me I’ve always liked having the same colorway that a player wore... lately lebron’s pairs almost always have something slightly different to what we get

I get buying what you like to a point.. but why buy random colorways when the man himself doesn’t even wear them. That’s what helps make Jordans what they are. My 2 cents

Absolutely agree...Really started bothering me around the 4’s...Just grown to accept it with time however, basically buy what I like..He’s done it with certain models more than others but last year was like a never ending PE show...

Back
Top Bottom