Nike Lebron 17

These are much better in person. Casually speaking the fit and comfort are better on these than the 15s and 16s imo.
20191001_154836.jpg
20191001_154749.jpg
20191001_154321.jpg
On feet pics soon?

I can't wait to see the more dope color ways that are to release. This sort of weave has serious potential. I bet the Duke flavored pair are a mofo.

Reactions: Ube
Some of you guys had me worried about the sizing...got my usual size 14 in and these fit perfectly.

I didn't even have to unlace them to get my feet in.

You're looking at a $100 over retail. Not sure if you've ever ordered from them before but shipping is pricey but its overseas shipping. I ordered on the 26th and the shoes came today.

For fast shipping and that cost I’d have to evaluate the rarity of the shoe. Thanks for the info!

nightwing was sponsored on those 34’s. They had him test them early, brought him to play with Jordan brand and all that

He hasn’t said one bad thing about the 34’s lol
Did we watch the same review man's came out the bat with telling people what he dislikes and even slandering by saying this is the best Jordan since the 29. Saying basically the 30 to 33 is trash.

For what it’s worth
I’ve never felt cheated
After watching a nightwing review
Yup and dude has gone on record multiple times stating Nike’s signature shoes are too expensive(which is very true). And every time I see a retro in his thumbnail I know he’s about to go in lol. All other popular sneaker youtubers appeal to little kids. Nightwing is all we got.

Professional basketball players ball in all kinds of shoes. College basketball players ball in all kinds of shoes (that their sponsor allows). Go start a Nightwing thread if it's that serious. Right now I'm tryna see these Reds.

Back
Top Bottom