Nike Lebron 17

Hopefully the tongue details are like that for most pairs and not have the I'm King on there. The middle lace cover might have the emblem of the colorway like the Lebron X.

as far as what i'm told, a 270 heel unit and a form of zoom in the forefoot.

270 unit in the heel!!???? Jeez, looks like I’ll be passing on these. Not trying to be 2 inches off the ground while playing ball, that’s way overkill of true.

Hopefully the tongue details are like that for most pairs and not have the I'm King on there. The middle lace cover might have the emblem of the colorway like the Lebron X.
I'm hoping for the tongue to be like that as well. It looks a lot less cluttered. the LeBron X colorway emblem would be awesome if it returns!

Ready for the cushioning specs on these. Wonder if it will be a regular 270 bag or some type of zoom/max bag in the heel? Or just a regular 270 at retail and Bron has something totally different in his personal pairs. (Pippen 1 retail - regular air max bag, Pippen's pair - zoom air).

Last edited:
A 270 bag with higher PSI could still be stable enough for basketball

It really doesn't look like the bag on that pair has zoom fibers in it but that doesn't mean it's exactly the same as on an air max 270

FB_IMG_1567657512166.jpg

fakes already out. but at least it gives us an idea of what a red upper looks.

I like the all purple but won’t cop that colorway. I’m just happy the upper and airbag look how they do.

Finally. I’m excited to cop a pair of these!

I haven’t looked twice in the direction of a pair of Lebron’s in a very long time

That said, those 2K’s are actually really nice in my opinion. If they could be had for a reasonable price and no hassle, I would be in for those

hate to say it but these jsut don't look practical anymore. I get it that LeBron is big dude, but regular guys are gonna feel like they playing in platform shoes in these.

They kinda look like a Hyperdunk 2021 to me...:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom