Nike Lebron 17

Whole time I thought the future airs were grey, I’m not the biggest fan of white mesh/knit/ any material for that matter

I prefer the fit of the 15s over 16s, but I like the tongue of the 16 better than the sock like style of the 15... 17s look like they might be a combo of the two. best of both worlds

hope so. The 15 were nice but for me they were hard to put on and it gave me too much hot spots for my liking.

IMG_20190920_004154.jpg
Screenshot_20190919-230429.png

From the on feet footage, the collar is skinny like the 15, I like the 16 because of that. It'll look funny for people with skinny legs. With pants it'll look good. Just not feeling the swirl pattern from the 3 pairs seen so far (Lakers pair the worst of the 3 because of that) I like the white outsole though.

Somebody PS the Lakers pair with a white base instead of black, white or yellow midsole, and purple outsole... Kind of like a Lakers home colorway...

no way I can kick that off on PS with my 3rd grade skill level :lol:...

Im out until the LeBron Watch pairs unless an original color way really wow me. These first 3 are meh to me... SoBe is the obvious Watch they have to come with due to the heavy LBJ8 resemblance, but I can also see a Red Carpet pair too which could be bananas if they come with that basket weave.

Im out until the LeBron Watch pairs unless an original color way really wow me. These first 3 are meh to me... SoBe is the obvious Watch they have to come with due to the heavy LBJ8 resemblance, but I can also see a Red Carpet pair too which could be bananas if they come with that basket weave.
Same - also waiting. I don't want to waste my money unnecessarily just because it's a new model. Will wait for something good.

Back
Top Bottom