Nike Lebron 17

16ACA841-654A-49FD-BED1-D512DF7E0344.jpeg

085DD959-3D2C-4B1A-82DD-E1E8DE65A26E.jpeg

Copped these today, they’re dope

Which spot has em?

I don't know man, might be a while. Honestly not real excited about these.

My good buddy hit on that white/silver pair and he told me the tongue is awful, got me concerned for hooping.

Only really like the "ash" (black/grey) colorway so far, but I'll come back in and post if I end up grabbing a pair. :nthat:

Yea, not a fan of this model except the future air pairs.

That "Advertisement" for the 17 is cool and all, but I hope that isn't how Nike are going to continue to keep marketing shoes.

They focus way too much on the tech these days when most consumers don't give a damn or even care to know what is what. They really need to get back to marketing the athlete, that's what will sell these things.

was surprised to see the 17s in my area, tried the 17s on at my Champs (Great Mall for the bay area folks), the cushion was great but i freaking hated the lacing system, makes loosening up the laces a lil bit difficult...but they were still great, was kinda narrow, maybe wide footers could go half a size up but TTS was ok with my wide feet. might cop a pair on Nike.com and try em for a month...

Pass for on court. Can’t do that 3 inches off the ground ankle hazard foolishness anymore.

Lebron likes kicks made for someone 6'8 and 250. Not exactly Nightwing. Since the four you can tell he doesn't try for court feel.

but now when a new Lebron comes out, we have to wonder if Lebron is going to wear them.

Lebron likes kicks made for someone 6'8 and 250. Not exactly Nightwing.
This. I feel like pretty much with every signature line we kinda know what to expect right? If you like OD cushioning and support, don’t mind bulkier kicks and willing to sacrifice some court feel than the LBJ line is for you. Or maybe you prefer bouncy cushioning, with a more minimal upper that is just okay on support than maybe you prefer the KD line...just to give a couple of examples. I’ve always gravitated towards LBJ’s kicks because of the max level cushioning, although I do like to keep a balanced cushioned shoe like something from the Kobe or PG line in the rotation for those days when I’m feeling light on my feet lol

Back
Top Bottom