Nike Lebron 17

Screenshot_20191003-102323.png
Comparison of my 15s next to my 17s

20191003_190840.jpg

Nice!!!!

I have a soft spot for 4’s to be honest...Aside from those though 2, and 7-10 are the best to me...

Anyway I stopped through a couple of my locals today...FTL wouldn’t go into how many pairs of the Lakers they got, but my guy at Champs said they had a good amount of pairs...DSG also said they had a good amount...I’m in day 1 but if I really end up feeling them I might double down in the future for the low...Stock for later on...

I played about 4 games in the Lebrons today and overall they feel pretty comfortable. The height wasn't an issue, nor was stability. They definitely feel better than the Jordan 34s and don't rip like those.
Based on the technology/initial pics I was way more excited for 34’s. Today I got a chance to hold them in hand and due to the materials I was severely let down. I’m sure they’ll perform well but I felt like I was holding an And1 shoe in terms of craftsmanship. Inversely, the first pic of the 17’s (oreos) had me intrigued, but I haven’t had a purchase of the Lebrons I genuinely liked and felt compelled to cop Day 1 since the data 12’s. When I saw them in hand I knew I had to have them. After wearing them a handful of times already, I can confidently say the Oreo colorway is one of my favorite shoes of all time (up there with the royal foams, AJ14, Blink Yeezy etc) Interestingly none of the other colors do much for me so far. Even the mock up pics don’t move the needle. The oreos may be the first shoe I ever double up on.

i mean i remember when i didnt know my true size, for years i wore a size 11 when i was actually a size 9.5-10...but 3 sizes up? lmao

To clear up the size thing, I’ve seen a lot of people who may not have been fortunate enough to go through the process of trying on and having shoes measured to fit, have to resort to wearing hand-me-downs. As long as they weren’t busting at the seems, a few inches didn’t hurt. Furthermore, sometimes a little breathing room is actually appreciated. Being habits of creature sometimes people don’t even know some of the benefits of wearing your proper shoe size. I thought pork chops were the same as steak until someone showed me the difference in quality/taste/texture of a medium rare ribeye. We all start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom