Nike Lebron 17

To convaluted I don't give permissions to all my apps I mean seriously why does it need access to camera.

Might have to pull the trigger on the Win/Wins at that price
I sold mine a while back and could buy them again much cheaper that what I sold them for. But, that sole just bothers me. It's almost impossible to keep that milky sole clean. To me, they're worse than clear soles.

Gotta admit - in hand, these are kind of nice in this colorway.
DF1A9D36-381E-40BF-B114-554C6699828C.jpeg
A88A60BD-675F-4A7F-B804-234CF586A7CB.jpeg
306D2C0A-19A9-49B9-8097-FF913C3DF05C.jpeg
BD8EBBE8-4CAC-45A0-8D34-F1E1C61646F4.jpeg
If you liked the 16s you should easily like these.....all im seeing is a slightly altered 16...

I sold mine a while back and could buy them again much cheaper that what I sold them for. But, that sole just bothers me. It's almost impossible to keep that milky sole clean. To me, they're worse than clear soles.
Would only be using mine for hoop... not sure if you were doing the same or wearing casually but I can’t wear anything with clear or translucent bottoms for the same reason

Missed the monstars.. I’m at work anyways and wouldn’t be going on my work computer for that image lol.

Passing on the hairy lows and might just go with the monstars.

I still think he wears a different pair in the movie. One more pair that might release is my guess

I thought the MSRP for the jerseys would be >$100 like the swingman jerseys. Hopefully, they become available on other sites.

What about this jersey? Lebron PE space jam Jersey?

C87BC97F-8CF1-441B-8907-2E8F796CF4CF.jpeg

I'm certain they're just pre-releasing hype merch, no way this is the only jersey they'll release and so limited. They'll milk the cow a lot, shoes, jerseys, apparel, this is just the beginning. Still, I want the white jersey, hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom